10 - mikaelson's ball

| S03 E14 |

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

| S03 E14 |

It was the next day, Leia was sitting with Elena and Caroline. Leia had slept over at Caroline's. Both of them much needed their together time. They were sitting at the grill. Revelling in the fact that all of the Mikaelson's had been undaggered and so was Rebekah.

Last night Rebekah had tried to kill Elena and Leia didn't understand why, because she was the one that did it and technically Elena hadn't done anything to her, but thankfully Elijah was there to stop it. He interrupted Rebekah and saved Elena.

"It's all so weird. The Originals are throwing a ball. Like an actual ball." Elena said. In the morning she received invitation from Esther to their ball that they were throwing.

Leia had forgiven her sister, although Elena still knew that Leia was mad, but they had a truce between them because they had other problems to worry about than the feud between them. There was nothing to be done, at least Jeremy was safe and she has to worry about one less.

"It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is. And why does the Evil Witch want an audience with you?" Caroline asked, but to be honest no one knew.

Elena shrugged. "I have no idea. There's only one way to find out." Elena looked at them knowingly.

"I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren't going." Caroline said as Elena earlier told them that they didn't allow her to.

"I did, which is all the more reason why I need a drama free bodyguard." Elena said indicating that Caroline should go with her to the ball as she too has gotten an invitation. From Klaus.

"Well, I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux. And by that I mean Stefan." Caroline clarified, she has made her feelings quite clear.

"I agree it would a lot safer than going alone, you don't know what she has planned." Leia absolutely agreed. Elena doesn't need to be in bigger danger than she already was.

"Uhh, I can't deal with either of the Salvatores right now. Whatever Stefan is feeling, he is channeling it all against Klaus. And Damon— it's just not a good idea." Elena said while shaking her head. She was lost.

"Why, cause you two made out? Bonnie spilled the beans." Caroline said upset.

Leia looked at her sister shocked. "You two did what?" It wasn't entirely unexpected that she didn't know they were fighting and Leia had been ignoring her.

"Even your sister didn't know." Caroline stated.
Leia was shocked, but not entirely surprised.

"I was gonna tell you both. Just, after everything happened with your dad—" Elena trailed off. She could did know reason for not telling Caroline, but why she didn't tell her sister, she didn't know. Before all of this they had been telling each other everything.