9 - uncomfortable dinner

| S03 E13 |

| S03 E13 |

In the past days, Bonnie had a recurring dreams about the coffins that Stefan had stolen and that led to her finding her mom. Also in those days Caroline brought her dad back, even if he had tortured her, he had tried to help Tyler. Tyler had to transform many time until it wouldn't hurt anymore, that was the Bill's idea. The first time Tyler had transformed without hurting anyone, but the second time he had a victim, it was Caroline's dad.

And finally after threatening everyone Klaus had gotten what he has wanted, the coffins back expect one, but Damon had time to transport one, and it was the locked one. They deemed it the one who was the most important one. Even Bonnie couldn't open it. No one knew what was in it, the only thing they knew was that Klaus really wanted it back. Maybe even for than the other ones.

Leia was sitting on her bed as she felt presence behind her, she turned and looked at her opened window and found Elijah standing there.

"Elijah." Leia whispered happily. "How?" The last hing she knew was that he was daggered and with Klaus.

Leia didn't know what Damon had done. Back when Damon along with Elena had daggered Elijah, she was quite upset. The time they had spent together, they became friends of some sort. Obviously, Elijah was reluctant and stiff, but after a small time, he had became comfortable. Leia grew on him after some time. She was quite persistent.

She hadn't seen him for so long. The last time was when he wished happy birthday to her before the sacrifice.

"I have Damon to thank for that." Elijah replied simply.

"Good, I was getting really annoyed by your brother." Leia was glad and she had gotten smile in response from Elijah.

"He has that affect, now why I'm here." Elijah looked at Leia. "You are invited to dinner with me, Klaus and Salvatore brothers."

Leia looked taken back. "Why?" She didn't want to be between them when things would get out of the control as it would. No one of them would be calm enough to get through it without any trouble.

"I don't know." Elijah said and he didn't know, he wanted to find out. "One of the Klaus's conditions for the dinner was that you had to attend."

"Do I have to?" Leia really didn't want to see him. Eating dinner with the person who killed his aunt to his benefit didn't sit quite well with her.

Elijah chuckled. "Unfortunately." Elijah too didn't want any hurt to come to her. Elijah couldn't imagine how Leia felt, when she has to eat with her aunt's murderer.

"Then I will be." Leia sighed defeated. It seemed she didn't have any choice. Maybe some good would come of it.

Elijah nodded and disappeared as quietly as he came, leaving Leia sighing to herself.