11 - the sanitarium

| S01 E14 |

| S01 E14 |

Rebekah, suddenly, gasped awake to find Genevieve humming softly as she made an herbal potion, which she mixed with a small amount of her own blood.

She just was worried about one thing.

"Where the hell is Leia, you ruthless bitch?" Rebekah immediately questioned the witch.

"Poor Rebekah. You should rest. You're looking a little peaked." Genevieve avoided the question as she yanked the stake out of Rebekah's chest and let Rebekah's blood drip into the potion.

"Where is she?" Rebekah gritted out in pain.

"Of course, that's to be expected, given the impressive amount of werewolf venom in your system." Genevieve continued ignoring the question and made Rebekah even madder.

"If I weren't so bloody sick, I'd rip your head off!" Rebekah started to threaten.

"But you are sick, and comforting the sick always was a talent of mine. I take care of my friends. We were friends, weren't we? Of course we were." Genevieve said while she took a cool, damp, washcloth and started blotting at Rebekah's forehead with it.

"Don't concern yourself with her, we will not harm, at least while that baby is in her belly." Genevieve told her ignoring concerned look on Rebekah's face.

Leia started to stir. While her eyes were closed, she tried to lift her arms, but she found herself to be unable as well her legs. She cracked open her eyes and looked around, she find herself in old building.

She felt weak. More weaker as something was weighing her down. She weakly looked around, but didn't find anyone. She remembered what had happened before this and started to panic. She was scared for Rebekah, who she couldn't find and see and her baby, but when she looked more carefully at herself, she wasn't harmed anymore as she was bit by the wolves.

"Don't panic." A voice said to her from the door way. Leia snapped her head to the place that voice was coming from. She recognised the women to be Sabine. She had seen her about two times only.

"Where is Rebekah?" Leia asked her, she tried to be demanding, but she did have the strength. It came out more as a whimper.

Sabine chuckled. "The funny thing, Rebekah asked the same question as soon she was awake."

"Where is she?" Leia asked again. She only cared about Rebekah and her baby. "What do you want? and what's happening with me?" Leia groaned.

"Don't worry about your baby, she will be alright. We wouldn't dare to hurt the child." Sabine reassured her.

"She?" Leia asked with hopeful eyes. Leia looked away. She was having a girl. A small smile graced her lips.

"You are having a girl, congratulations!" Sabine smiled mockingly.

"But if I'm real, I'm sorry for you." Sabine told her, but continued seeing Leia's confused expression. "You being with the Mikaelson's only will hurt. I would suggest you ran with you baby, far away. Correction, Klaus will be ruin of your life."

Leia shook her head. "There is some good left in him." She wasn't stupid she knew that he could someday turn on her, but she decided to trust him and hope for the best.

"Then you are the fool." Sabine responded.

"I just decide to see the good in him despite the bad, he needs someone to do that." Leia murmured to herself. He needed someone.

"Why did you even take me?" Leia started to ask the important questions.

"Like you said you trust Klaus and we can't take the risk that he would try to hurt the baby and you." Sabine looked clearly in eyes of Leia. "To take revenge on Rebekah about what she's done."

Leia's blood turned cold. "What did you do?"

"Just told him something two people did in 1919." Sabine shrugged nonchalantly.

Leia's heart almost stopped. If Klaus has found out what Rebekah did, he—

"But don't worry you will be back to your strength in about two days." Sabine said undoing her restrains.

"Why—?" Leia didn't have the time to finish her question as Sabine left the room.

Leia dropped to the floor as she was weakened, her knees gave out and she dropped to the floor hard. Leia stood up and looked around she had to find Rebekah and Klaus and stop him for doing something to Rebekah.

She walked out, she hoped that she would fine the door out of this place, but she only walked out in more halls and silence.

She started to walk in one direction, she continued to walk and walk until she found a big door in front of her, she slowly got closer to the door. She weekly opened them and finally fresh air hit her nose. She finally had found her way out.

This trip has wasted her whole energy as she has got some space from the building, she collapsed on the ground.

She had find Rebekah—

But as much she wanted to continue to talk, she could as black spots stared to show and she let her eyes close.

Certain female werewolf gasped as she looked down and saw Leia in horrible condition, she quickly took her phone and dialled a number she knew by heart. "Elijah, I've found her."

— They are having a girl!!!!! If you have watched my tiktok's you already knew.

Well, maybe in this chapter there have been some foreshadowing?? but who knows???