10 - hayley's party

| S01 E13 |

| S01 E13 |

Silence ensued as Leia had said the thing she had dreaded to tell. She knew that it was time, Rebekah needed to know absolutely everything that she knew till this time and it wasn't much. As everything was happening at fast pace she hadn't had the time to research what was happening to her, but she guessed that witches was behind it.

Leia couldn't lie, she was little bit happy. Who wouldn't? Having a baby is some people biggest wishes, but she was scared of true reason she is pregnant. What the bay meant to the witches? Why would they want another Mikaelson baby, when they already hate Klaus's child.

On the other side, Rebekah didn't know what to say. She has always wanted a family and with Leia no other. She loved Leia there wasn't any questions about it.

As Leia was getting really nervous as Rebekah wasn't saying anything and she could really blame her, but unknowingly to her Rebekah tried really hard to place her smile off her face. Rebekah looked at Leia.

"So, we are having baby?" Rebekah asked, starting to smile. Leia was confused, she thought that maybe Rebekah would question if the child is even hers, but Rebekah knew that that it was hers, she didn't have any doubts about it.

"We are." Leia stated as she sighed relieved. Suddenly, Rebekah smiled brightly at her and pulled her into a kiss. Leia pulled back happily.

"And maybe you should know that Klaus knew before you." Leia told her. Rebekah looked at her confused. "Why did he knew first?"

Leia looked at her. "Davina heard from ancestors that I was pregnant apparently and we were fighting and I didn't have anyone to tell it to, so I went to Klaus."

"It's alright. I'm happy that you have him and he has you. He always has needed a responsible head besides him." Rebekah said and took Leia hands into her own.

"Do you know how are you pregnant, because don't get me wrong I'm happy, but how?" Rebekah questioned.

Leia sighed. "I don't know. I just know that witches did this with some wrong motivation, scheming and I will as hell try to stop them using my— our child."

Rebekah intertwined their fingers, "Our child." Rebekah gazed at Leia adoringly.

"Our child." Leia repeated and pulled Rebekah into a kiss again.

How much she loved her.