10 - papa tunde

| S01 S12 |

| S01 S12 |

Leia woke up alone, sadly, she thought that maybe Rebekah would stay, because she really wanted to make good with Rebekah. She loved her and she really couldn't be away from her much more anymore.

Everyone were still little sad that Davina was dead and didn't come back.

Leia waited for Rebekah to come to her, maybe even call, but she didn't. She hoped that they could talk. Then Leia tried to call her, but she couldn't reach her.

She went down the stairs where Hayley was with Elijah are in the courtyard.

"Elijah, do you know where Rebekah is?" Leia asked as she walked up to Elijah and Hayley. Elijah was surprised at this, because he wasn't a fool and he could tell they weren't they usual
happy couple where they couldn't even stop to touch each other in each other presence.

"No, I don't that's why i'm trying to call her, but she is not answering her calls." Elijah said.

"She isn't answering to mine too." Leia told him.

"You worried about whoever killed those daywalkers still being out there?" Hayley asked him.

"What's happening?" Leia turned to Hayley and asked.

"There are someone who is killing vampires." Hayley answered, Leia hummed in response.

"Frankly, I'm worried that she had something to do with this. She's very displeased with Niklaus, perhaps even conspiring with others." Elijah responded to Hayley's previous question.

"She wouldn't do that." Leia immediately defended her girl.

Elijah noticed Thierry drinking alone at a table and joined him, "Thierry, is it?" Hayley and Leia followed him.

"That's right." Thierry answered.

"My sister is rather fond of you. Strange, she's not typically drawn to unremarkable men. Would you care to explain your sudden magnetism?" Elijah questioned making Leia furrow her brows.

"I don't know what you're—" Elijah, annoyed, cut him off by grabbing him by the throat and pushing him against the wall.

"You can either tell me what you know, or I can distribute tiny pieces of you throughout the Quarter." Elijah threatened him.

Thierry sighed, "She asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff. I found something, and when I showed her, we were jumped by some guy. He desiccated her with his touch."

"What?" Leia started to panic and with pregnancy hormones that was doubled.

"Like a coward, you left her." Elijah angrily scoffed.

"What was I supposed to do, fight some warlock that took out an Original?" Thierry asked in disbelief.

"You were supposed to tell someone." Leia yelled at him making Thierry flinch slightly.