Chapter 31: Repairin the Baron

The turtles, Splinter, and me were going to April's apartment to meet her parents and we were all dressed quite nice.

We arrived at her door and we knocked on it and Mikey opened the door and Splinter smiled " Happy housewarming, Mr. and Mrs. O'Ne...".

We saw baron Draxum and our smiles faltered " W-what I-is t-this?" Splinter stammered.

Splinter then pointed his finger towards Draxum " I thought we were finally meeting April's parents".

" No, apparently we're helping Baron Draxum get his groove back" April said sourly.

" Called it!" Leo smirked.

I groaned, I gave him $5 and so did Donnie and I sighed " why do I keep making bets with you".

Splinter then growled and held his green bean casserole above his head " Oh no! I do not make my famous green bean casserole for my mortal enemy!".

He was going throw it on the ground, but, Mikey caught it and not to mention he was in a dinosaur costume " Whoa, Whoa, he's not our enemy anymore. He's family! And once he gets some of those warm and fuzzy family feels, it'll crack that icy shell and we'll be knee-deep in sunshine".

We all looked at each other skeptically, then sighed and eventually sat down to eat...IT WAS THE MOST AWKWARD FAMILY DINNER EVER!

Mikey finally broke the ice " isn't this nice? When's the last time we all got together like this, huh?".

I scoffed " when he told me I was never wanted".

" the time Draxum dropped me off a building?" Leo said.

" No, actually I think it was when he ambushed us at the botanical garden" Donnie said.

" No, no, baseball stadium. Dark armor, tried to destroy humanity" Raph said.

" that's right. Good times" Mikey said positively while having his arm around Draxum's shoulders and Draxum annoyingly pushed Mikey off.

It was silent for a bit, until Splinter asked " Would somebody please pass the creamed corn?".

" We don't have any creamed corn" Raph said.

" well I figured the guy who turned me into a rat could JUST MUTATE THE POTATOES INTO CREAMED CORN!" Splinter yelled the last part.

" Yes! Fight!" I exclaimed.

" Dad! We're here for a nice family dinner, not to fight over who mutated who!" Mikey exclaimed upset.

" No, no, he's right. If I had my powers, I could create the most loathsome creamed corn beast ever seen! 'Fear king corn' those fool humans would shriek in terror!" Draxum exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes " you really need a hobby" I mumbled.

" fool humans? As the only human here, I take offense to that" April said offended.

" but, why? You are fools. You put sunglasses on your dogs, you take photos of your food, and do not get me started on Carol" Draxum said.

" At least we're not fool enough to jump into a suit of dark armor without reading the owner's manual" April sassed.

" Ha, burn" I exclaimed.

Me, April, and Donnie all high fived/threed each other.

" Draxibald, what you need is to spend some quality time with humans so you can see why we like them so much. And I know just where to do it. Albeartoland?" Mikey asked.

I raised my hand and Mikey smiled " Really?".

I snickered " yeah, this is going to go down in flames and quite frankly I want to see it".