Chapter 13: bullhop

I was with the turtles trying to catch a mutant who accidentally turned to a bull a few weeks back, or rather help him.

" Purple rain, do you see the target? Purple rain?" Raph asked Donnie through the mic.

" as we pan across the asphalt savanna, we find the noble bullhop. Survival in these cruel streets will require harnessing all of his fine-tuned natural instincts" Donnie said.

The bullhop tried to move out but slipped on a banana peel and bumped into stuff and a car, to which started beeping, which turned on all the building lights.

Ha! Crap😞

He ran back into the alleyway and jumped into a trash can.

I frowned " poor guy".

" and the king of vertical veldt will go hungry again~" Donnie continued until he was interrupted by Raph.

" Donnie! quit messing around. Where is the target?" Raph asked.

" why must you always put science on the back burner? *sigh* bullhop is in the alley by Big Mama's hotel, ya happy?" Donnie said and asked Raph.

Leo picked me up and I looked at him " um... Leo, why did you pick me up? I can fly".

He smirked " romantic gesture, mi dulce".

I snickered " did you just call me, your sweet?

He winked at me and I giggled " you're such a dork, haha".

" GUYS! We gotta focus, come on" raph said.

We landed next to the trash can he landed in and Raph put a bag Over his head.

He just freaked out " you'll never take me! Oh! Ah!" He fell.

" wow... best helping kidnapping ever" I sighed and pinched my nose.

Donnie sighed " now I'm not gonna get to test my tranquilizer dart".

He looked over to raph then inject him, Raph quickly fell to the ground.

" Donnie!" I scolded him.

He chuckled nervously.

We then carried bullhop and Raph back to the lair.

Timeskip to the lair

Bullhop finally started waking up " where am I?".

He finally looked at us and Leo said " Hey, bud. You may not remember us~" " oh, I do!" Bullhop interrupted him.

" you're those bug-hunting buffoons who turned me into a klutzy bull!".

" he remembers us!" Mikey said excitedly.

I chuckled " look, we didn't turn you into a klutzy bull, the bugs did, we may have failed at stopping them yeah, but it was still the bugs and you brought out the klutz in you all by yourself".

He just stared at me agape and I just shrugged my shoulders " just sayin".

" look, we were just trying to stop those oozesquitoes" Leo said.

" in fact, we, strike that—I built this technologically astounding BugSlapper so we could catch them all." Donnie said.

" but... it ran out of big mama's web goo, so...fail!" Mikey said.

" anywizzle, we feel pretty bad about what happened" Leo said.

" So, we mad dogs are gonna make it up to you, by showing you the best day ever" Raph said as a banner came down with the words 'BULLHOP APPRECIATION DAY!'.