Chapter 24: Snow day

"🎵Snow day, hooray! So magical and new, there's so much we could do🎵" Raph sang as he pushed a big snowball down the snow hill.

"🎵Snow day. No training, only fun we've only just begun. I'm glad I'm here with you🎵" Leo sang as he picked me up and spun me around and kissed my cheek.

I giggled " 🎵Snow day, a beautiful day it is to be spending it with you🎵" I sang as I tackled Leo in to the snow.

"🎵Snow day, hooray! Barometric pressure is so low, but my heart is all aglow, revving up my tech-bo🎵" Donnie sang as he cut the snow around Mikey making a snow-man.

"🎵Snow day, our snowman is the best. Jupiter Jim fans will attest. Omigosh, my coat's a vest!🎵" Mikey sang as he put clothes on the Jupiter Jim snowman and the sleeves of his coat fell off.

"🎵Snow day, hooray! We all should be so proud. Snow day, all together sing out loud🎵" April sang.

All singing: 🎵Snow day, hooray!🎵.

We all stood proud of our snowman " great job, fam. And Donnie, I guess" Leo smirked at the last part.

" if I weren't so enchanted by the beauty of our replica Jupiter Jim, I'd probably say something like, 'look over there' push" Donnie said as he pushed Leo in the snow.

I chuckled and me and Donnie high fived/threed.

Raph smirked at the snowman " and for the cherry on top, this flag from Jupiter Jim sails the seven Galaxies".

" best 'JJ' movie of all time, baby!" Mikey exclaimed.

" eh, I've seen better" I mumbled.

" what the what? Hold up, Skip." April said as she threw the flag on Raph's face.

" Jupiter Jim's 'Pluto vacation 4' is the best JJ movie of all time" April replied confidently.

" Ranked. By us. Just now. So...it's basically official no arguing" Donnie said.

Mikey and Raph laughed and Leo chuckled " Jupiter Jim's Pluto vacation 4? Where JJ spends the entire movie searching for ice before realizing the surface of Pluto...is ice?" Leo asked with his smart ass voice.

" Uh, yeah! And every time we watch it, you three laugh your heads off" April said.

" because Raph always falls asleep and breaks something with his face!" Mikey laughed

" it's always entertaining to see" I snickered.

" Uh, yeah! My face takes damage like a boss! Leo, hit me!" Raph exclaimed.

Donnie had his tech-bo held up high " Oh, please let me!".

Leo, Mikey, and Me: No!

We tackled him to the ground and then we got off of him Raph had the flag and was holding Donnie back.

" I'm the oldest. My flag wins. The end" Raph bragged, then he got hit by a snowball.

" Hey! Who did that? Was it mayhem?" Raph accused.

" Raph, you were looking right at us" April deadpanned.