Chapter 21: Mystic library

We were at April's apartment In her bathroom, because Mayhem somehow got stuck in her mirror.

" I was trying to give Mayhem a bath, but he poofed away and somehow, he got stuck In stuck in the mirror!" April explained.

" aww, poor little fella" Mikey said with sympathy.

" you guys can get him out, right?" She asked.

" uhhhh..." I shrugged

" of course! We're experts on Minthic stuff" Leo said.

I tilted my head " um, babe, you mean mystic, right?".

" I think we should call Donnie" April said.

" yes, good idea" I agreed with her

Raph popped up "No, no, no, no. I got just the plan to get him out".

I sighed " oh no" knowing what he was going to do.

Moments later.

Raph has basically smashed half the bathroom, while I was trying to do actual help, I was clawing at the mirror.

" My bathroom!" April exclaimed.

" do you thought smashing everything but the mirror would get him out of the mirror?" Donnie asked.

Raph gasped " I could smash the mirror!".

I then moved from the mirror, so I wouldn't get caught in the whole smashing thing.

" you can't smash the mirror with him in it, he might get trapped in the netherworld" Leo said while holding onto Raph's fist so he wouldn't smash the mirror.

" oh, my gosh! He's fading" Mikey said.

We saw that his tail was gone " we got to do something! Donnie, whip up one of your magic science potions and get him out" Mikey started rummaging through Donnie robot arms thing.

Donnie pushed Mikey back with his robot arms thing " Okay, magic science, not a thing, but, segue, whenever I get stuck with a tough problem, I look for answers at my local library".

The boys just stared at him and there were cricket sounds.

I snickered and nudged Donnie's arm and he sighed " it's big place full of books".

I still couldn't help but snicker and Donnie groaned as we saw Leo snoring " THEY ARE LIKE COMICS, BUT THICKER?" Donnie yelled in Leo's face.

Mikey finally got the gist of it and Leo chuckled " Okay, like comics".

Donnie groaned and patted his shoulder.

Timeskip to sneaking into the library.

Donnie sniffed a book " ahh~these walls contain the sun knowledge of entire civilizations!"

" whoa! Jupiter Jim saves a cat!" Mikey said excitedly as held up the comics, also as Raph and Leo went to look at it.

Donnie sighed " yes, right.".

" so where do we start?" Raph asked.

" there's, like, a million books here" I said.

" but, Leslie, a library is a treasure hunt. You never know what gems you may find along the way" Donnie said.

" ah, like a book on how to catch? Heads up" Leo threw a book at Donnie's head.

" is there a book on protecting your friend from your idiotic boyfriend" I slapped his head.

" ow" Leo rubbed his head.

" I could've handled myself, Leslie" Donnie said but with a small smile.

I smiled " of course".