Chapter 10: Evil league of mutants

I was fighting two circus mutant crabs in a plant bio dome with the turtles, but they were absolutely kicking our buts.

We all groaned " awe, shell, that hurt" I groaned.

" okay. So that did not go as planned" raph said.

I scoffed " what gave you that idea?" I asked with sarcasm in my voice.

" maybe not the result you wanted, but the result I expected" Donnie said confidently.

We all stood up " we are getting our butts kicked on an everything level" Raph said disappointingly.

" we've gotta do something to help. They are scaring everyone out of the bio dome, and you know what a fan I am of experimental learning" Donnie said.

" come on, Raph. Think of something useful" raph said out loud to himself.

I tilted my head and Leo snickered " I'm sorry, did you just say that out loud?".

I jumped up and he caught me " no worries Rapha, I will clear the beautiful mind of yours".

I flapped his wings in his face, which gave him very much nice air and he smiled and brought my cheek cheek to his cheek " that did help, thanks, Fluff".

I chuckled " no prob, big guy".

I saw Leo roll his eyes and turn around and I chuckled and got off Raph's arms and playfully bumped into Leo's shell.

" jealous much?" I asked.

He scoffed " am not".

I giggled and I grabbed his cheeks softly and went closer and he blushed " you so are😏".

He huffed " well even if I am jealous, it's cause your are miiii...friend".

We blushed and moved away and Mikey went into the air sniffing " Do you smell that?".

" What? Leo's jealousy?" I teased.

Just then the mutants jumped out of their hiding spots.

" Duck!" I yelped.

" more like crab" Mikey said holding a crab claw.

He also then jumped out of the way and the crabs started talking.

Crab 1: Ho-ho-ho-ho. Step one of our plan: disrupt a school field trip.

Crab 2: strike a pose.

I rolled my eyes " wow, you feel so bad about yourselves, you had to make kids cry to make you feel better... that's just sad"

The boys snickered.

Crab 1: ha! No! We are nailing this introduction.".

I shrugged my shoulders " not really".

The crabs didn't like that one bit and one of the turtles said " come here, my little 'friends'. Let me pinch your cheeks".

" how dare you take something as sweet as cheek pinching and make it menacing." Mikey yelled offended.

One of the crabs said " taste my claw" and a lot of claws popped out and were throwing it at us, then Leo made a portal but the claws still fired back at him because of making the portal wrong.

" Leo!" I yelped.

I went to him and held his head, and Mikey went to fight them with his fire sun rope thing(look... I don't know what is called... but they are definitely not nunchucks).

He still fell because of the crabs, so Raph then went on a vine and activated his big mystic power but it was to big and snapped the vine and fell also hurting himself.