Chapter 26: Jupiter Jim Ahoy

We were watching Lou Jitsu and everything was going fine until Splinter interrupted.

" Oh, oh, a fun trivia fact about this scene-".

The boys covered their ears and Mikey asked horrified " What are you doing? Play the punch!".

The boys started chanting and I joined in " Pinch! Punch! Punch!".

" I thought you'd enjoy some inside tidbit info from your movie hero...me" Splinter bragged.

We just blinked and the guys changed the same thing again.

" whoever said never meet your idols never met me. Am I right boys and Leslie? I can still remember every stuntman's name. Ryker, Chad, Wilder, the Brian twins, Kris with a k, Josh"

" is it just me, or was Lou Jitsu a lot cooler before he was our dad?" Leo asked then got smacked in the face by Donnie.

Donnie gasped " Good Galileo! The original Jupiter Jim is gonna be at Galaxy Con!".

Leo appeared excited " Marques Moncrief?! He's my all-time favorite actor slash role model slash father figure".

I chuckled and splinter crossed his arms " I am standing right here. And really Marcus Moncrief? That guy couldn't hold my lobster bib".

I raised my eyebrow " good to know...I guess?".

Raph crowded us " Hey, we should get him to sign our special edition Jupiter Jim 1,000!".

"To the comic book safe!" Donnie exclaimed.

We then went to his safe, which scanned his face, eye and then told him to do voice activation.

" We don't have time for this!" Mikey exclaimed.

(Voice not Recognized).

Mikey was put into a big glass and Donnie chuckled " Bootyyyshak3r9000".

We were granted to be let in and we saw a comic in a glass case.

" it's beautiful" Mikey said with tears in his eyes from how beautiful it was.

" uhh...isn't that a bit excessive?" I asked.

Donnie chuckled " nonsense, it's only for the best".

————————————————————————

We made it to galaxy con and Mikey put on space sunglasses " Galaxy con. The one place we fit right in".

I was hand in hand with Leo and Donnie was saying " Now, if the the masses puncture the Mylar, save the comic. Leave me behind, but build statues to my sacrifice".

I patted his shoulder " your sacrifice will not be in vain".

He sighed dramatically " I knew I could count on you".

We smirked at each other and chuckled and bumped our arms together, then all of sudden, Leo stopped and pulled our faces to where he was looking at " Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys.".

We saw a guy up front and Leo had stars in his eyes " It's him".

I chuckled and I pulled in his arm to go in there and the rest followed and Raph was the first to speak " Uh, Mr. Moncrief?".

Mr. Moncrief perked up " Looks like I'm being invaded"

He went on his table and spoke " Last warning, Turtle alien scum and winged eared scum, get off his planet!".

I couldn't help but laugh " I've been called worse haha".

The boys were over the moon " He's doing the movie! Prepare to be blasted, human!" Leo exclaimed.