Chapter 30: Breaking purple

I was with Donnie and he was creating a big long sandwich.

Donnie evil laughed " At last!" He held up the big sandwich " My greatest creation!".

I chuckled " uh whatcha making there, genius?"

"The ultimate evolution in breakfast sandwich. A toasted avocado baco-bagel-rito...*sniffs* with cheese" Donnie answered proudly.

" sounds amazing" I licked my lips.

Shelldon then came flying in and the sandwich went up in the air but Donnie caught it above his head...the sandwich then broke and the cheese was all over him.

I then came over to him and stuck my finger in the cheese and licked it " eh, too much cheese for me".

Donnie then groaned wiping all the cheese off of him.

" Shelldon! I told you no drone racing In the lair!" Donnie yelled.

" Pshh, you guys have a giant skate ramp in the house and I can't race?" Shelldon asked.

" he has a point there, donno, kinda hypocritical of you" I smirked at him.

He glared at me, then turned to Shelldon " No, you can't".

" why?" Shelldon asked frustrated.

" because I said so, emailed so, and texted so." Donnie said.

" That's so unfair! I'm sick of this shell-pression" Shelldon said frustrated as he flew away.

I glared at him and Mikey then came " problem, Donald?".

Donnie sighed " it's Shelldon. I just upgraded his operating system to version 13".

" Wow, 13." Mikey said.

" no wonder he's rebelling" I mumbled.

" feels like yesterday he was just a twinkle in your toolbox" Mikey said.

" yeah, and now he's a pain in my shell. He charges until noon, he's always coding back to me, and now he's drone racing all over the house. I don't know what to do" Donnie sighed.

" Shelldon's at a delicate age. You need to nurture his spirit" Mikey said.

I nodded " yeah, or you'll drive him away to where you'll never find him".

He glared at me " why am I friends with you again?".

" cause you love me" I winked.

He rolled his eyes " Sigh, I do".

Mikey clapped his hands together " Great, now that that's settled" he snapped his fingers.

We then appeared in this room with a projector screen and Mikey had a brown sweater on, along with glasses.

" Good morning! I'm doctor feelings. Welcome to my seminar: Hug it out".

I snickered " oh, this is gonna be good".

" 'Doctor feelings?' I thought you were doctor delicate touch". Donnie said.

" Doctor delicate touch feels nothing" Mikey said with a dark face.

" Lesson One: 'Because I said so' is not an answer. You need to learn a healthy way to express your feelings to your family" Mikey told him.

" yes, feelings. Hot, cold, hungry, sleepy" Donnie said.

He then got slapped in the face with Mikey's pointer thing " No, feelings like anger".

He showed a picture of Donnie and Shelldon arguing "Remind you of anyone".