Chapter 5: Mrs. cuddles

I was helping out my uncle " so, uncle Don, need anything else?".

He smiled " no, that's all, thank you, you can hang out with your friends now".

I kissed his cheek " thank you!"

Timeskip to in the lair

We were all watching tv together, along with April and splinter. " Congrats in the acting job, April" I said to her.

" I'm so happy for you, I could punch a rainbow." Raph exclaimed.

I giggled.

" it's just a tiny basic cable show" April said with some modesty.

" not so tiny. It knocked scorpion treadmill out of its time slot". Splinter told her.

Not surprised, that show was stupid.

" Say, how'd you like to sit in the front row, Raph?" Leo said in his familiar Sus voice.

Uh, oh, I know that voice, what is he he up to?

" Okay!" Raph so innocently said.

He went to sit in front of the screen, I whispered to Leo " what's your plan here, Leo?",

He snickered " Just wait and seeee, hermosa!".

I raised a brow, what the heck is he planning here?

We went closer to the screen and April appeared on the screen. /Hi, kids! It's time for the laughy fun time hour with Mrs. cuddles!\.

Raph then tensed up and the stuffed rabbit on the tv said /Let's be friends forever.\.

" What?" Raph whimpered... he just stared at the screen more then just yelled and jumped over splinter's room.

" huh? Raph?" I asked him.

" Not Mrs. cuddles!" Raph exclaimed scared.

" it's just as good as I thought it would be" Leo laughed.

I scoffed " Leo!".

He shrugged his shoulders. " hey, you guys know I can't watch this" raph said scared.

" Is my acting that bad?" April asked.

" No, no, no. It ain't you, April, it's~" raph was interrupted by the tv.

/let's be friends forever!\.

Raph shouted then jumped scared in the wall, then splinter laughed " Raph's fear flops make me laugh every time, Haha, Oh, red one".

" What?" Raph stood over splinter " you think I'm afraid of Mrs. Cuddles?".

" I thought that was established when you crashed your face in the wall" I told him😎.

" Uh, I'm just upset about something else, which I'll think of what that is later" raph said.

" be nice, guys, You know, I bet a sandwich would make you feel better, raph" April said.

The rabbit popped up on the screen and raph ran away to the kitchen.

I scolded the brothers and their dad with my eyes and went into the kitchen "wish I had sandwiches for brothers, Be better than those jerks." I heard raph say.

" raph" I said.

He jumped

" ah, sorry!" I apologized.

He sighed " okay, sure, I'm a little jumpy, all right?".

I put a hand on his arm " it's okay to be afraid of something.".