Chapter 29: Many unhappy returns

The mystic shredder armor was going totally haywire.

" Stand strong! The shredder will show no mercy!" Splinter said exclaimed.

" you betrayed me? I thought we were partners" Draxum gasped.

" Ha! That's what we wanted you to think. After we assembled the dark armor, we needed a being of great mystic power to energize it and being the shredder to life. The dark armor consumed your life force. And now it will destroy your body!" Foot lieutenant explained.

" oof" I said.

A pink portal thingy opened up and foot recruit came out of it " senseis! My fury is unbridled and ready for-".

She saw the shredder.

"*gasps* you resurrected shredder without me?".

I scoffed " right, don't you just hate when that happens?".

She nodded " oh, totally".

While the portal was still opened, draxum's made his escape with the little power he had.

" I wanna say I feel prepared, but my chattering teeth won't let me" Donnie said quite scared.

Shredder started coming towards us and the foot started chanting " Shred! Shred! Shred!".

The shredder then turned its attention to the foot and started chasing after them " Don't shred! Don't shred!".

He then got ahold of them and started pounding them.

Splinter upon that " such blind rage. And going after his own. That makes no sense".

"Thanks for doing the dirty work for us, big up, shreddy!" Leo exclaimed.

I lightly slapped Leo upside the head and glared at him.

Me and splinter: Not now, blue/Leo!

" what? I thought a nickname might give us a nice rapport" Leo defended.

We then went in for the attack " COWABUNGA!"

The turtles then were down In a matter of seconds and me, splinter, and April defended them along with Leo who got up.

" back off! You don't scare me...much" April said 'confidently'.

I nodded " pfft, yeah, your just armor not even a real being right now".

It was coming after us and Leo protected me by putting his arms over me and then when was going to slice Leo open like a can of beans, he vanished with lightning.

The foot stood up and foot lieutenant scratched the back of his head " so...that was unexpected".

" you fools! You have doomed all of humanity" Splinter exclaimed.

" have we? No, seriously, tell me. This has all been very confusing" Foot brute said.

" we must find out what went wrong. Back to the foot shack!" Foot lieutenant.

" cat" Foot recruit said as she bowed.

" human" I bowed.

The foot then went into another portal and it closed and then we got off the ground and started walking.

I rubbed the back of my head " sooo...Is anyone else confused on what happened?".

April nodded " Yeah, like, what just happened there? I thought shredder was an evil samurai dude, not some raging animal!".

" is he coming back? I vote never" Mikey said.

I held onto Leo's hand and leaned into him walking.

" I do not know if he is coming back, whatever he or it was. That was not the shredder I have heard tales of".