Chapter 25: Cloak and swaggart

I was at the lair, the boys were going camping and me, April, and Sunita were going to have a girls time.

Boys: Camping! Camping! Camping! Camping! Camping!

Splinter popped up out of the tank " boys, we leave for intense survival training in exactly one minute!"

Mikey put his marshmallows down " Survival training? I thought we were going camping".

" it's just like camping, only you learn which bugs are the yummiest and how to drink your own sweat" Splinter said.

All the boys groaned.

Leo groaned then turned to us " thanks, April, sunita, and Leslie for holding down the first while we're gone for what I formerly thought was going to be a fun weekend".

He went to walk away and pulled his mask tails  back and he came to me and I hugged him " bye".

He chuckled " hey, I know you've been down lately, but, you're with the girls, I know you'll be okay".

He kissed my cheek and went into the turtle tank.

Donnie came up " don't forget to change Shelldon's coolant thrice daily. That means three times and give him a little skritch behind the ears. Ears can be found here, here, here, and here".

Donnie pointed to all the spots on Shelldon.

" Don't worry. We got covered" Sunita encouraged him.

" boys, in the tank! Let's go, let's go, move it, move it" Splinter demanded.

April and Sunita clapped and put an arm around me " Girls night!".

We then went into the living room and Sunita put on the channel 'sauce that hog!'.

" seriously? The bbq channel? This is not what I had in mind for girls night" April complained.

I shrugged my shoulders " eh, I mean... you can learn a lot from this... in a certain way".

Sunita turned to us and shaved us " April, Leslie, Shh! They're about to sauce the pig".

The show started chanting 'sauce that hog!' And Sunita started chanting it too.

April then groaned and was board out of her mind and then I got notification on my phone and smiled a little and showed April and she smiled too and I gave her my phone and she showed it to Sunita " DIGG's doing a secret concert downtown. We are going!".

Sunita then asked " you don't want to see this? It took these mountain men six months to craft that sauce.".

April chuckled then nudged her " you need more than barbecue tv in your life, girl. Grab your cloaking brooch and let's go!".

Sunita put on her cloaking brooch and turned into her human form " Let's rock in roll!".

" yeah, I'll stay here, have fun" I mumbled.

They then both got me out of the couch and I sighed " fine".

————————————————————————

DIGG was singing pizza out and it was awesome and we were crowd surfing and I couldn't help but laugh.

Sunita also laughed " Whoo! I'm floating on a sea of fingers!".

Just then, Sunita turned back into her gooey yokai form and was kinda being melty.

" Sunita!" April exclaimed worriedly.

" Your cloaking brooch!" I told her.

April then put her coat over her and we ran out of the party.

April was standing over her while I was sitting next to Sunita with my arm around her.