Chapter 9: Hot soup: the game

I was with the boys watching Lou jitsu -action star Lou Jitsu is back in hot sup: the game! Ah, huh?-.

A guy stole his hot soup -your soup is mine-.

-I will fight my way up to you, Boss level-
Lou Jitsu said.

-60 levels of cho socky violence! Narrator said.

Lou jitsu threw the bad guys down -hot soup!-.

He then posed with the soup in a hero manner and the boys gasped.

" Lou Jitsu was in a video game?" Donnie asked with surprise.

" we gotta get it. We gotta get it! Accessing worldwide inter-tubes." Mikey said excitedly and then started searching up Lou jitsu stuff " hmm. Lou jitsu nunchucks, Lou jitsu sunglasses-oh! Here it is. Lou jitsu's hot soup: the game. Montes auction house, buy it now! Click!".

Mikey pressed click on the iPad " oh, baby! We are the proud owners of one very old mint condition copy of hot soup: the game!".

" congrats" I told him.

" wait a minute, you bought it at an auction house? How are we gonna pick it up with, uh, this whole situation?" Raph asked and as he pointed to himself.

" that's not your problem, cause I'm gonna go get it, by myself... with Leslie!" Mikey said and he pulled me to him.

" huh? What?" I asked confused.

" what? By yourself? With Leslie? Are y'all out of your ooze-twisted minds?" Raph asked with concern.

" we're not babies, Raph. I got the squills, the moves, the ninja realness!" Mikey said, then he nudged me.

" uh... I've got the claws and the charm" I said kind of unsure but also sure, we fist bumped.

" we're ready for our first solo mission" Mikey said.

" of course y'all are-in seven to ten years. Right now, it's just too dangerous" Raph said.

" I say we let them go, Raph. You went out on your own when you were his age." Leo encouraged it.

" yeah, but when I was his age, I was two years older." Raph said confidently about that last sentence.

I tilted my head " what is up with your math?"

" Donnie, would you please talk some sense into these guys?" Raph asked.

" hmm? Yeah, yeah, whatever Leo said is probably right." Donnie said, not even paying attention to the conversation.

" thanks for believing in us, Donnie" Mikey said as he hugged Donnie and Donnie's tech arms patted patted him on the head.

Mikey hugged Leo " Leo, I love you. As for you, Raph, you get last game!" He poked raph in the face.

Leo turned to me and took my claw " stay safe, hermosa" and he kissed my hand " okay?".

I blushed " w-whatever!" And left with Mikey.

Timeskip to jumping on the roof.

We made it on the building and opened the big window on the roof.

" oh, baby, I should've brought candles, cause this is a piece of cake." Mikey said as he jumped down with the rope.

" don't jinx it, Mikey." I said as I also jumped down.

" okay, Magic Mike, awesome leslie, time to snag that game, go home, and rub it in Raph's face." Mikey said.

" you guys sure have a thing with rubbing stuff in Raph's face." I said.