I arrive at his house, and he answers the door this time, letting me in fairly quickly, and locking it behind him.

I follow him to the couch, where he had some pillows and a blanket.

"Do you live on your couch?" I laugh.

"I'd just rather be on the couch. I feel like if we laid in my bed, it might go too far." He grins.

Yeah, like that worked last time. I thought to myself.

We finally decided on a movie and lay down next to each other underneath the blanket. His body lightly cupped me from behind, and I couldn't help myself from thinking how good it would feel for him to enter me from this position. I'm sure he had the same thought as me, but hopefully more self control. Which, he probably did, just from remembering him earlier in the day.

It made me wonder if he liked this sort of torture.

"You have a really nice ass." He says, flexing his hips in a fucking motion against my bum.

Maybe he did like to torture himself.

I softly, giggle. Enjoying his hardening cock touching me from behind. I wasn't exactly sure why he wanted to put himself into such a painful situation, but I wasn't going to stop him from doing it.

I liked it, knowing it was bad that we were doing this, it turned me on even more.

I push my ass back against him, and he pitifully groans. "I can't wait to fuck you." He says, against my ear. "I bet you feel so good." He grips onto my hips tightly, and thrusts into me again. Sending goosebumps across my skin.

I was becoming utterly wet now between my legs.

"Don't say that." I shiver.

"Why, it's true." He replies.

"—Because you're making me want you right now, and you already told me I can't."

He turns my face towards him, giving me the most sexual kiss I had ever experienced before in my life. Fuck, he was good. Too good.

A trembling moan escapes my mouth beneath his.

"I never said you can't cum." He replies, with a smirk.

"How am I going to do that?" I smirk back.

"Get naked." He bluntly, says.

"Are you sure?" I ask, a bit shocked.

"Yes."

I raise up from the couch and slowly start to strip myself from my clothing. He patiently watches, enjoying every piece of clothing that I remove from my body.

I knew I was in pretty good shape, but I wasn't immaculately as sculpted as he was so, it was a bit intimidating.

I finally release my heavy breasts, from my bra. They're tight and perky with budding desire.

"Wow, you are so fucking beautiful." He gasps, his eyes delving across my skin, and getting a completely raw look of my naked skin, as I remove my last contents of clothing, that were my panties.

This made me feel more confident in the fact, he found my body to be appetizing. I seen the hunger in his eyes as he over looks me.

"Come here." He demands. "I want to play with you."

I crawl across the couch and immediately straddle his waist, placing both of my legs delicately to the sides of him. He brings my face down to kiss me again, and we start to make out feverishly. He takes ahold of my hips and grinds me against his boner.

"Fuck, this is going to be really hard for me." He states, beneath my lips.

I felt bad for him, I knew this was hurting him, but I really wanted whatever it was that he could give me. I was so horny at this point, nothing really mattered, besides the fact I wanted him to make me have an orgasm. However that possibly could happen. My body never felt this hot for anyone.

His hands slide over my ass, giving it a strong squeeze. My body tightens momentarily, until he sinks lower, reaching me between my legs. I thought how unusual it was to be touched from behind like this, I don't think anyone ever done this before, but he had the reach.

He reaches my clit, and softly pinches it between his thumb and index finger. Gently massaging it between the two. I was a bit surprised at how amazingly good this felt.

I moan loudly, pushing my face to the side of his and into the pillow.

He brings my face back up with his other hand. "I want to watch you." He says. "Don't hide your face."

I pant as he now rubs circles into my clitoris and stares into my eyes. He sucks in his bottom lip, obviously loving my reaction to his touch.

His fingers find my throughly soaked entrance, at first he shoves one finger in, causing me to buck forward.

"Oh, you're tiny." He says, before sticking in a second finger. "My cock is going to feel so good inside of you."

I moan loudly, as his fingers start to pump faster. My breathing becomes labored.

"I won't stop, until you cum." He assures me.

He was very, good at this. My body felt an intense pleasure and I knew he would make me reach an orgasm just with his fingers alone.

His mouth closes against mine and he starts to thrust his hips up as if he were actually fucking me. This drove me nearly insane.

"Oh my god." I whimpered, my body felt so good it jumped with ferocious gratification.

His other hand pushed my ass down hard "Stay still." He says.

I was there. I was already there. His fingers kept pulsing with a hard rhythmic motion, causing me to nearly go limp. 

"Right there?" He asks.

"Yes." I moan.

I try to catch my breath as he works on the smooth, velvet ridge inside of me. His fingers easily move through the slickness that was now practically bursting from my insides. I could hardly keep myself from shaking intensely, he was going to make me orgasm any second now.

My body shuddered, and I bite deeply into my bottom lip.

"Look at me." He redirects my vision into his steely brown eyes. "You gonna cum?" He asks.

"Yes..." I breath.

"I want to see it." He pants, grabbing my chin with his other hand. "I want to watch your face while you cum."

My body finally releases, with the most extraordinary pleasure, as we stare each other in the eyes.

🏈