i was always nervous and felt uneasy and he would always find a way to calm me down. he understood my anxiety, and my disorders. he always let me talk to him while he listened.

i never thought we'd last as long as we did let alone having a whole child together but the world is a mysterious place. i remember the first words he ever said to me.

"man take it how you want..can we fucking go now this bitch lame"

not a story i'm telling mina for sure. i layed in my bed bored out of mind thinking. i'm waiting for mina to fully go to sleep because if i move she'll wake up.

i hope it doesn't take to long because i'll start thinking and ion wanna drown myself in my thoughts. that' never ends up good and i've been doing good these past few months.

after a while i heard her faint snores and suppressed a smile getting up from under her and covering her back up before i yawned grabbing clothes.

i walked over to my dresser getting out my silk pajamas. i walked in the bathroom attached to my room deciding on leaving the door open incase mina woke up and couldn't find me.

i grabbed my clothes sitting them on the counter top while i started the water getting it hot and putting my bonnet on before taking my clothes off.

after i bathed i stepped out the shower grabbing my towel and drying off. i put on my pjs not putting on any underwear since i don't sleep with them on and i put on my coco butter lotion since i love natural smells.

i sat on the conter top of my bathroom not wanting to go in my room and decided to clean out my camera roll.

i clicked on a video seeing me and dd pop up. oh boy.

"okay ready tell them what you told me" dd said and put the camera on me causing me to smile. "no your so aggy go away" i buried my face in his side.

"because you just said it and i need proof" he looked down at me and i smacked my teeth laughing. "i said dd the best boyfriend i ever had and fuck the rest of y'all niggas" i put my middle finger up showing my white acrylics.

"yeah and ya heard what she said gangsta, and who gone check you bae?" he looked at me "nobody" i replied.

"and why not?" he asked making me laugh. "cause my nigga kill people and i tote guns" i said the line we rehearsed. "oh okay" he said

the video ended. bruh i can't delete this it's to cute. next video this one staying.

"hey yall" i said in the camera "melmel this is not youtube" dd rolled his eyes at me before getting back on his phone. "shut up!" i exclaimed making him laugh.

"so i'm on here to tell y'all dd a bitch foreal he so damn clingy i haven't heard the word personal space since we started dating" i rolled my eyes in the camera.

"it's cause i luh you girl you know this" he said putting his face in the crook of my neck. "okay baby i understand that but i need space" i pushed him back and he mugged me.

"bro stop fuckin playin wit me dude" he twisted his face up. "you gone have my baby?" he asked placing his face in the crook of my neck.

"no and stop that tickles" i smiled making him back up again. "why not you ashamed of me?" he said and i nodded. "yes the way you be acting is embarrassing to my life" i replied.

"girl i love yo whole life you know this, so shut up and we havin kids together" he waved me off. "but i don't wannaaaa" i dragged.

"but if i trap you then you can never leave me bae" he frowned. "i thought the girls trapped the boys" i pointed my finger.

"boys can trap girls too" he shrugged making me nod. "y'all she gotta go we finna make a baby" he said making my jaw drop.

"we to young first of all" i said. "shhh ain't nun but a number come on" he placed his hand over the camera and the video ended.

ewww.

awww imma keep it. this gone be way harder than i expected it to be.

y'all would be mad if i cut the chapters from 2 thousand words to 1000-1500 and just uploaded more a day??

like was this chapter long enough?

anyways this was cute before shit get started.

i might update again tonight if y'all don't care about the shorter chapters.

thoughts?

MYA OUT😘