Chapter 36

A/N: R18+ 🚩🚩🚩, not for minors.

In between

I stop swimming when I notice a small cave like structure behind the falls. It's not that small. It's actually spacious and can accommodate people.

Adrianna loosened her hug on me and dropped her legs in the water.

"I don't think this is a good idea. I don't want you to get——"

I don't want her to get bruises.

My words were cut off when she pushed me against the waterfall.

Napaiwas kaagad ako dahil malakas ang bagsak ng tubig at masakit iyon sa mukha. Natatawa na sumunod sya sa akin at tinrap ako sa bato.

Napalunok ako ng suklayin nya ang basa nyang buhok habang malagkit ang tingin sa akin.

"Such a pretty face."- she muttered and caressed my cheek.

She walked past me and pulled herself up, bringing her whole figure inside the mini cave behind the water falls. She elegantly twisted her hair to remove the excess water from it.

"Aren't you coming?"- she asked while removing her tube bra. 

"Wait!"- pag awat ko sa kanya at umahon din palapit sa kanya.

Bakit ba ang excited nya? Samantalang ako kabado pa.

Chineck ko muna yung lugar kasi baka mamaya masugatan pa mga balat namin dito. Kung yayayain ko naman sya pabalik ng kotse baka hindi na ako pansinin nito dahil mukhang handa na talaga sya sumabak sa gyera.

"Stop making me wait, Arabella."- she said coldly.

I turned to her and was surprised when she welcomed me with a hot kiss. She grabbed my waist and pulled me closer while kissing and biting my lips in a sexy way. 

My eyes went wide when I felt her exposed chest brush up against my clothed one. 

Tinanggal talaga nya yung bra nya?!

Sa bawat segundong lumilipas na inaangkin nya ang labi ko ay palambot ng palambot ang tuhod ko. Mariin akong napakapit sa balikat nya at napaungol dahil sinipsip nya ang dila ko.

Namalayan ko nalang na nakahiga na ako sa semento habang nasa ibabaw ko sya at patuloy akong niroromansa.

Oh my gosh!

She expertly unhooked my bra and pulled it off, exposing my breasts. She smirked upon seeing my hard nipples. 

Hindi ako bottom pero kung ganito naman ka hot ang nakatitig sa akin at nakaibabaw ay okay lang.

"I love you,"- she said softly before lowering her face to tease my chest. 

She licked the center part of my breast while her fingers were slowly pinching and rubbing my breasts. My back arch and I gasped when she sucked my other mound while playing the other one. 

I felt sticky down there, damn it! 

My hands unconsciously rub her sexy curves up to her back and nape until I grab a fistful of her hair.

"Aahh.."- ungol ko dahil bahagya nya akong kinagat at sinipsip din kaagad ang balat ko.

Her lips went back on my neck and stayed there for quite some time to put marks on me. Her hands were busy caressing me, and her freaking knee was in between my legs, teasing me.

"Ad——ouch!"

She giggled and kissed my lips. "Sorry, nanggigigil kasi ako sa‘yo."

Nagpalitan ulit kami ng mapusok na halik hanggang sa mahubad na namin ang iba pang saplot na naiwan sa katawan namin.