Chapter 28

R🔞🚩

Losing my mind

"Walang matutulog."- I said with finality while looking at her darkly.

I kiss her again and slowly wrap my arms around her waist; instinctively, she wraps her own around my neck for support as we are exchanging wet kisses. 

She let out a throaty moan when I bit her lower lip and slid my tongue in to taste the warmth of her mouth.

In each second that passes, I can feel her body getting hotter, like mine. She helped me strip off my upper clothes while trying to dominate the kiss. 

"You're trembling.."- I whispered and let my lips glide down her jawline while letting my clothes fall down my arms. 

I push her towards my bed until she ends up sitting on the edge. I stayed still while taking off my pajamas without breaking our intense staring contest. 

I bit my lower lip as I watched her adjust her position on my bed. Ugh! Damn those legs. I can't wait to wrap it around my waist!

The famous successor of Villareal is in my freaking bed! Naked and looking hot as always.

Once was naked as well, I leaned down to push her on the bed. She gladly accepted my kisses while spreading her legs so I could get in between them before wrapping them around my waist.

I moaned when I felt her down there.

"You're ——"

"Shut up, will you?"- she hissed and rolled her eyes in pleasure when I cupped one of her breasts. 

I smirk and dive down into her pulsing neck to shower it with my kisses. I nipped her skin there at the same time I thrust my hips forward, creating friction between us.

"B-Bellaaahh! Don't grind!"- she hardly whispered while clutching my hair. 

I'm obedient, but I won't follow her. Not now that I'm in the mood to make her feel how much I long for her. 

"Aahhh. Please.."-she screams sexily when I give full attention to her breasts while my other free hand is roaming everywhere, feeling everything I can feel. 

Wala pa kami sa kalagitnaan pero pinagpapawisan na ako.

"You're so pretty."- I muttered while putting kiss marks on her sensitive skin. 

She writhed underneath me when I sucked her like a baby, and she arched her back when I almost touched her femininity. Her chest was elevating; she's catching her breath, and so am I. 

Damn it! She looks so sexy from every angle. 

Her grip on my hair loosens when I glide down until I reach her hip bone. 

She's trying to close her legs, but to no avail because I held it firmly so that it wouldn't get in my way. 

"I want to taste you and make you cum using my mouth."- I said that and didn't wait for her reply. 

I dive into her sacred part. With the first flick of my tongue, I felt her tremble in anticipation. I can hear her gasp and muffled moan as I slowly kiss it, like I kiss her luscious lips. 

"Arabellaaahhh!!"- she moaned when I thrust in my tongue before I carefully licked her up and down, creating a circle, to taste every corner of it. 

Her hips were buckling up, which is why I needed to put some force on her waist so that I wouldn't get lost in kissing her. I pinned her waist on the bed as my back flexed when I sucked her again and again.