#53

“It's healed. The skin of the scar is still very thin. I recommend that you be careful and…”

Donnie stopped speaking as Shiro got up from the old operating table and pulled up her black pants. He could hardly put his regret into words – that she was getting dressed just seemed completely wrong to him. The opposite should happen!

He was still dazed from their dance earlier in the hall and filled with longing for more, for much more of her.

Shiro caught his eye.

"Self-control, baby." she grinned.

Donnie shook his head and approached her. He took her by the waist, put her back on the operating table, stood between her open legs and pulled her towards him.

"Why?" he asked in a low voice while running his hands over her body, looking at her. "The flames obviously aren't a threat, I can't find a plausible reason why I shouldn't…" he left the sentence hanging in the room incomplete. He knew she knew.

Shiro opened her mouth, but no word came out. His gaze, filled with lust, took her breath away, his touch imbued with suppressed passion. Her mind stumbled. Yes, why not? What should happen now? She just wanted everything from him.

Shiro lifted her hands and slipped them under his shirt, along his sides and the narrow line of skin between the plastron and the shell. She felt him gasp and a shiver ripped through him. Oh, it was just great fun to get those reactions out of him.

Donnie's hands had reached her neck, and he grasped it from either side under her jawline, sliding the thumb of his right hand over her lips while lifting her face to his. She looked up at him, opened her mouth and gently cupped his thumb between her lips without taking her eyes off of him. The turtle looked at her almost stunned for a moment before losing his temper.

"Oh, now you're in trouble." he said breathlessly and his eyes darkened

Effortlessly, he tore her shirt into pieces, and began kissing her with wild and insatiable passion. The flames erupted around them.

Shiro heard the fabric of her t-shirt rip, and her thoughts got lost in his touch and kiss. She realized that a line had been crossed, and it was just too much fun to cross it with him together. As he kissed down her neck, while he held her face in his hand and let slid the other down her side, a moan escaped her.

"Oh damn!" gasped Donnie when he heard her and lifted his head again.

Their gaze met and there was that feeling of charging again, but this time Donnie couldn't stop himself. He pulled her waist closer to him, while he looked into her eyes. They were pure lust, and she looked at him back while her fingernails slipped lightly over the edge of his softshell. Donnie closed his eyes and had to hold on to her hips, with an almost painful grip. His whole body seemed to tense under her touch. He buried his face in her neck and moaned into it.

“Oh fuck… Donnie…” she gripped his sides and he lifted his gaze back at her again. He wanted her to say his name like that over and over again. Then he realized that she was still wearing underwear. He raised his left hand to the back of her head and grasped her hair, his right hand slid on her back to her bustier. 

"I will do you." he said in a whisper. His voice was rough with lust.

He slowly tightened his grip on her hair and grabbed her bustier from behind, about to rip it off her body.

"Show me." she just replied with a challenging voice and looked up at him.

Donnie could see the purple reflection of his flames in her eyes.

At that moment, they both seemed to hum, and their eyes widened as all lightbulbs in the room shattered and only their flames lit the room.

They looked at each other, startled.

"Donnie, Shiro! Meal is ready!" it sounded from the depths of the liar.

The glow of the flames grew darker, and they began to die out.

"Looks like there's still one last thing to be clarified…" Shiro said with a regretful and longing voice into the darkness that now surrounded them both.

Donnie struggled for words. What torture was that?! Very slowly, he let go of her hair and bustier. He wanted to scream.