"Uh oh" "what did i do" Vinnie puts the bowl of soup on the table besides the hospital bed.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me it was Lela's birthday?" I fold my arms.

"Because i wanted to do stuff for her but I can't right now" Vinnie sighs squeezing his eyes shut.

I grab painkillers from the drawer and a glass of water for Vinnie to take.

"It's time to go to the bathroom" a nurse other than the morning one says walking inside the room.

Vinnie looks at me and i frown, he nods lifting himself up slowly.

"Do you want me to hel-"

"No" the nurse shakes her head holding Vinnie's hands making me frown deeply.

The fuck

Vinnie slowly takes steps to the bathroom with the nurse holding his hand and back.

Bitch

She walks him inside and hear Vinnie says something, she walks out and stands by the door folding her arms.

"I want Verona to come help me" i hear Vinnie's voice and i quickly walk to the bathroom.

"She's not a professional-"

"oh shut up" i give her a 'wtf' look and get inside the bathroom shutting the door.

"can you wipe" "me?" Vinnie shuts his eyes wincing in pain.

I quickly grab toilet papers and wipe Vinnie, i roll up his boxers and sweatpants carefully before washing his hands.

"You wanna sleep, yes?" I ask and Vinnie nods while i open the door.

"It's time for the creams and a checkup" the bitch says and Vinnie nods as i lay him down.

She lifts his shirt up and my heart drops looking at his chest that's covered in cuts bruises and stitched wounds.

He's messed up

"you're getting better" she gives Vinnie an innocent smile making me wanna puke.

She softly rubs cream on Vinnie's chest, "wait" Vinnie holds her wrist wincing in pain.

"fuck" Vinnie whispers and i rub his cheeks, "it's okay"

"Can you step back?" She gives me a look and i shake my head "I'm good this way"

She fake smiles and holds Vinnie's pants sliding them down.

Uh?

"He's not injured down there babe" i take her hands off his legs and pull up his pants.

"Yes he is there's bruises, now let me do my job"

"Leave" Vinnie says, "bu-"

"Leave or I'll fucking blow your brains out" Vinnie takes his gun from the drawer and she quickly leaves.

"Fucking annoying whore" Vinnie shuts his eyes pulling me to his chest.

"Vinnie you're hurting-"

"I don't care" Vinnie kisses my cheek before slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Vinnie" i whisper and he opens his eyes slightly annoyed.

"I'm sorry baby i just wanted to say that in a couple of days we're invited at my mom's for Christmas eve"

"Brooklyn?" Vinnie asks and i nod resting my head on his chest.

"okay amore" Vinnie whispers rubbing my back.

~~

Lela gasps loudly in her Christmas pajamas holding a lego set.

"Daddy you got the puppy one?" Lela whispers her hair messed up everywhere.

"yes amore i did" Vinnie chuckles holding his coffee wearing his Christmas pajamas.

Bell squeals loudly holding the toy that she wanted.

"Come on open the next one love" Vinnie chuckles taking a present from under the tree to Lela.

"Thank you daddy" Lela wraps her arms around Vinnie and he gives her a kiss.

Vinnie sits back next to me wrapping his arm around me.

"why won't you open your present" Vinnie whispers in my ear.

I smile getting up and take the small box that has my name on it wrapped in a small present.

I unwrap it and open the box slowly eyeing Vinnie who won't stop smiling.

"Oh my god" I whisper looking at 3 rings in the box, a small silver ring with a pink diamond in it.

A silver ring with a shining diamond, and a bigger plain silver ring.

"Vinnie" i whisper and Vinnie walks to me, "these are our promise rings berry"

I look inside the ring and see a VL carved in it making my heart melt.

"Come here Lela" Vinnie puts Lela on his lap and smiles at her.

"we're gonna promise eachother" Vinnie says as i feel my family's and Vinnie's family's eyes on us.

"That we're never leaving eachother" "and that we will always carry love for each one of us in our hearts" Vinnie whispers pointing at Lela's heart and my heart as his eyes get watery.

"I promise I'm not leaving you two" Vinnie gives us a smile putting the ring on Lela and then the other ring on me.

"I promise I'm not leaving you two" i whisper as a tear falls down my cheek.

"I" "pomise" "leave you too" Lela mumbles trying to find words making us all laugh.

"I love you so much" Vinnie holds the both of us to his chest tightly.

"Oh fuck!" "They're so cute!" Vector yells crying on Reggie's chest.

~~

"I'm taking you to my club tonight" Vinnie whispers in my ear and i smile.

"I can't wait" I giggle kissing his lips.

~~
vote and comment<333

🕊