088

Check out 'Luella'!!!
•Rona•

"Are you drunk?" Vinnie frowns and Alex clenches his fists.

Vinnie looks behind Alex and looks at his friends, "do you have a gun on you???"

what's happening

"i do" Josh says out of everyone, "give me it" Vinnie grabs my jacket and takes the gun from Josh putting it under the jacket.

"What's wrong?" I frown at Alex, "Vinnie you need to leave!" Alex panics.

"Shut the fuck up Alex!" Vinnie hits his shoulder angry, "call Gabriel"

"Vinnie they're walking in!" Thomas stands up putting Mia behind him.

"fuck" Vinnie grabs my arm and drags me to the very back where a door is.

I look back and see everyone quickly following behind us.

"Vinnie what's-"

"Keep your mouth shut" Vinnie whispers putting his hand over my mouth.

what the hell

Vinnie puts my jacket around me and holds the gun in his hand.

"don't make a sound" Vinnie whispers lowering my head and his down as we walk on the street.

I see that we've reached Vinnie's car so i quickly get in.

I see my friends rush to their cars with Vector and Melanie rushing our way.

"drive us i have no car!" Vector panics, "get in!" Vinnie starts the car.

"What's happening!" Vector closes the door and grabs Melanie's hand.

I shake my head that I don't know and Vinnie clenches his jaw focused on the road.

"Some bitches knew I had prom, they wanted to kill me" Vinnie mumbles driving and my eyes widen in shock.

~~

Vinnie unlocks his door and we walk in and see the guard watching tv with Lela laying on the floor with a blanket on top of her.

The guard stands up and grabs his phone and keys, "she refused to sleep anywhere but the floor sir"

Vinnie nods and takes out his wallet, he takes out money handing it to the tall man.

"thank you" "drive safe" Vinnie sighs and the man nods "thank you sir"

Vinnie picks up Lela from the floor and lays her on his chest rubbing her back softly.

"I'm gonna go change" i mumble kissing Vinnie's forehead and he nods giving me a small smile.

~~

I lay in bed on my phone after removing my makeup and taking off my dress putting on my silk pajamas.

I feel the bed sink besides me so i turn off my phone and turn around.

"hey" Vinnie says nervously, "hi" i smile at him.

Why is he nervous

"I uhm" "so i was thinking that maybe" Vinnie stops talking "that uhm what if"

"Can i take you out on a date?" Vinnie lets out a sigh of relief and i smile.

"You know you're cute when you're nervous" i giggle cupping his cheeks.

"Is it a yes or no?" Vinnie says worried, "of course you can take me" i smile at him.

Vinnie puts on a sweet smile and sighs, "but uh i will be gone for tomorrow" "I'll pick you up the day after"

"Is that okay?" He smiles and i rest my hand on his chest, "okay"

~~

"mommy!" Lela cries when i hand her to Mia, "I'm sorry baby I'll be back"

she's melting my heart

"have fun love" "and don't forget to tell me how it goes!!" Mia squeals holding Lela.

"Vinnie" "I don't know what to wear!" I yell frustrated sitting infront of the closet on the floor with Vinnie on the phone.

"berry" "you look good in anything" Vinnie chuckles, "okay but a dress? Or too formal? Or what?"

"wear a sexy dress" Vinnie says and i can tell he's smiling, "mhm" "okay" i chuckle.

I finally find a black dress that's tight on my body, it's slightly open from the side and the back.

I put my hair up and put some light makeup on, i grab some heels and I'm ready to go.

after finally getting down the stairs i see Vinnie's car and i smile widely.

He looks so hot

he's wearing a black button up, the first buttons undone, with black pants and silver chains with rings.

Vinnie stands leaning on his car with a cigarette between his lips.

He smiles taking the cigarette out and wraps his other arm around my waist looking me up and down.

"missed you berry" Vinnie whispers pecking my lips, "i missed you more love"

"Let's go" "shall we?" Vinnie grins down at me and i nod giving him a giggle.

"You're so beautiful" Vinnie grins and puts the cigarette back between his lips and opens the door for me to get in and i do.

Oh so he's being romantic

Vinnie didn't tell me where we're going, so I'm basically trying to figure out where we are but I can't.

Vinnie parks infront of a building and gets out dropping the cigarette on the ground.

He walks to me and opens the door, "come on" he smiles taking my hand in his.

we walk to the building straight to the huge electric door.

"Vinnie what is this place" i look around the fancy huge restaurant and Vinnie smiles, "we're not eating here" "just wait"

"welcome sir" a man says and Vinnie gives him a nod holding my hand taking me to a hallway.

We stop infront of an elevator and Vinnie presses on the button and the doors open.

"After you berry" Vinnie smiles and i giggle at how cute he is.

Vinnie presses number 10 and holds my waist, "you look gorgeous my love" Vinnie whispers and i feel my stomach do a flip.

he's being way too cute rn

After the doors open Vinnie takes out keys and we walk to a door, he unlocks it opening it widely.

I look inside and see a fancy ass table in the middle and a huge space covered with red roses on the floor.

omg

a place just for me and him?

I thought it would be a normal restaurant lol

"oh my god Vin" i whisper looking around the huge glass windows.

I love windows

"you must be starving" Vinnie takes me to the table and pulls the chair for me before sitting on it.

He's so cute

I see a man walk from up the stairs towards us holding a notebook in his hand.

"Hello sir" he smiles at Vinnie, "miss Riva" he nods at me and i smile.

I feel special

The man explained the meals they had, i decided to have ravioli with pizza and a glass of wine.

Vinnie ordered a stake with chorizo pasta on the side and a glass of whiskey.

I'm loving this

Check out 'Luella'!!!
~~
vote and comment<33

🕊