096

•Rona•

"1 2 3" my violin teacher gives me the sign to start the intro of our new piece.

"good good" he nods pointing at Trevor to join me, "okay okay" "Ayda join them"

"really good" "now parker" "good"

My arms are aching

"I want everyone to practice as much as you can these days for our concert" "please don't mess up!"

I grab my violin putting it in it's case, i hold the case's strap putting it on my shoulder.

After taking my papers and notebook i walk to the door ready to leave.

Ready for a fucking fat nap

"Verona"

I turn around to see Trevor, "you forgot your pencil" he smiles and i give him a smile taking it.

"Miss Riva" a deep voice says making me turn around again.

I frown tilting my head at a tall man in a black suit standing infront of a black car.

"I'll see you at the concert" Trevor gives me a smile and walks away.

I was about to walk away when the man stops me.

"Boss sent me to get you"

"Oh really" "and who's your little boss?" I fold my arms.

"Mr Hacker"

My heart drops to my feet, Vinnie? I haven't seen or talked to him since he left me that day in London.

It's been a year, tf

"good try" i take a breath and walk away.

"Miss Riva" "boss had to be away in Italy" "he was injured"

I knew he was in Italy, but injured?

"He sent me to get you"

I look down at my phone, my new phone, the last one broke and i lost all my contacts, so i got a new number.

"how do i know you're not some dude trying-"

"Miss Riva" he takes a step forward making me grab the hard metal that's shoved in the back of my pants.

"don't get closer"

"woah I apologize" he puts his hands up, "i promise you" "Boss sent me to get you" "he really wants to see you" he sighs.

Isn't he supposed to be in La? Not brooklyn?

"let's go" i sigh knowing I'm really safe with my father's men located almost everywhere in brooklyn.

I put my violin in my backseat and get in the passenger seat.

The ride was pretty long, we were driving in an empty road, no cars, just trees everywhere.

For a second I thought he, Toni was kidnapping me, until we reached a huge black building.

woah

I follow Toni inside the big ass building, we walked past a bunch of rooms, offices, men wearing black suits.

"He's in that room" he points at a closed door at the end of the hallway.

he leaves downstairs and i walk to the room knocking on the door.

"Come in" i hear a voice, i open the door looking inside, i see a big black bed, gray curtains and carpets.

I look at the bed to see Vinnie laying down with his left arm wrapped in a cloth.

He's wearing gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt matching the decoration of the room, his hair tied in a man bun.