0100

•Vinnie•

Too soon? Too early?

Am i dumb? Why the fuck isn't she saying anything back

Oh i fucking messed the fuck up

I should've kept my fucking mouth shut-

"I love you too Vincent" Verona turns to me making my face lit up "you do?"

"Since way too long" Verona giggles wrapping her arms around my torso making my heart warm.

This girl, this girl is the reason I'm living rn

"Do you know what i love to hear" i whisper scrubbing shampoo in her hair.

"what?" She grins resting her hands on my chest.

"Well of course other than you screaming my name" i chuckle and she slaps my shoulder.

"i love hearing you play the violin" "it makes me feel so fucking happy" i whisper kissing her cheek.

"It just suits you so fucking well" "and i would rather hear and see you play than anything else"

"you're so sweet shut up before i fuck you right now" Verona giggles pecking my lips.

"Please do" i smile and she shakes her head before looking down and she gasps, "Vinnie!"

"I can't help it" "he just loves you so much" i look at my dick and she laughs loudly.

Her laugh, ugh her laugh

•Rona•

Vinnie wrapped me in a towel and held me to the bed, he didn't want me to do anything.

He dried my hair with the towel brushed it and put pajamas on me.

"Thank you love" i rest my head on Vinnie's chest and he kisses my forehead.

"Anything for my girl" Vinnie whispers massaging my back.

~~

"no" Lela cries in her diapers holding her little elephant.

"Lela get up" Vinnie says pissed picking up Lela but she refuses and lays on the floor.

"I'm gonna be late" i mumble looking at my phone, "come on" Vinnie drags Lela to the bathroom.

"no!" I hear Lela cry in the bathroom as Vinnie bathes her.

I get ready since I'm heading back to my apartment for my online classes.

"Rona grab me diapers and an outfit please!" Vinnie yells from his room and i make my way to where Lela is staying.

~~

I crack my knuckles and shut my laptop after a whole bunch of lectures.

My doorbell rings making me get out of bed and head to the door.

I open the door to see Reggie, Vector and Vinnie, huh?

"Hi!" Vector gives me a hug and walks inside, "hi beautiful" Reggie gives me a kiss on the cheek and follows Vector inside.

"Hi?" I smile at Vinnie who looks angry, he takes a deep breath and wraps his arms around my waist.

"we need to talk" he whispers and i frown "okay?"

"if you don't want to do this berry it's fine you're not forced to I don't want you to be forc-"

"oh shut up she'd be perfect" Reggie kicks Vinnie's leg.

Vinnie galres at Reggie who rested his head on Vector's shoulder.

"okay do what?" I fold my arms looking at the 3 boys sitting on my couch with their guns and knives sitting on my table.