026

•Vinnie•

"what on earth are you doing?!" I hear a voice yells and i turn around holding a cigarette blowing smoke out of my nose and mouth.

"smoking?" I look at my chemistry teacher who looks angry as fuck.

"get back inside right now!" "You have a class!" She yells mad, "give me a minute I'm almost done" i roll my eyes in annoyance.

They're so annoying

"hey Ma" "how's Lela" i sigh on the phone watching the teacher walk back in school.

"is she crying?" I ask my whole body filling in anger, "why the fuck is she crying?!"

"okay I'll call her when I'm done with this shitty ass day" I mumble hanging up on my mother.

"Get back inside Vincent!" Mr Matthew yells, "god damn it" i mumble throwing the cigarette on the ground stepping on it.

"What are you yelling for" i mumble walking back inside the school.

I open my classroom's door to see that the lights are turned off and Verona standing on the board.

Shit i forgot

"you've lost 5 marks for being late Vincent" the teacher shakes her head.

I walk to Verona who looks like she's panicking, "it's your turn" she whispers turning to the next slide.

"Okay" i look at the slide and begin what I prepared to say.

"and that's what helps the animal's skin to become more healthier" i finish my last sentence and Verona smiles at me.

Everyone claps for us and i let out a loud sighs.

I can't be here, i need to leave.

"Good job" the teacher smiles at us, "Verona you got a 50 out of 50" "Vincent you got a 45 only because you were late"

I nod and quickly walk to my desk, i wanna leave now.

"hey" "good job" Verona whispers and i nod quickly putting my head down in my arms.

•Rona•

what's up with Vinnie? He looks like he's panicking.

"hey good job" "you did amazing" Ken smiles at me and i smile back "thanks"

Melanie and Vector finish their presentation and they're literally the cutest couple ever.

I haven't asked him if they made it official or what, even though they've known eachother for like a week.

"Hey Vec" i say sitting next to my brother and his friends at lunch.

"have you made it official with Melanie?" I whisper, "no" "she doesn't want to take things quick and I understand that" Vector smiles.

I nod understanding then finally ask "where's Vinnie?"

"don't know i saw him going to the boy's bathroom" Vector shrugs and i nod quickly leaving the cafeteria.