106

•Rona•

The nurse removes a needle from Vinnie's arm, "first thing he wanted right when he opened his eyes was you" she smiles before leaving the room.

I rush to the bed wrapping my arms around my man, my heart

"Amore" Vinnie says with a raspy tired voice.

"You finally fucking woke up" "scared the living fuck out of me Vincent" i whisper squeezing him.

"Thank god" "thank god" "thank god" i whisper repeating my words.

Vinnie winces in pain and i quickly unwrap my arms from his body in worry.

"Lela" Vinnie tilts his head, "with mama" i smile kissing Vinnie's red lips.

"here" i put a straw in a small yoghurt bottle and hand it to Vinnie, "amore no i want you not-"

"Vinnie" "come on" i says putting the straw between his lips and he takes small sips.

"don't let me spank you" i give him a glare and he chuckles, "i fucking love you" Vinnie mumbles hugging me tightly.

The door swings open to see Vector holding Lela and Reggie besides him.

"Daddy" Lela squeals and i smile widely, "come here love" Vinnie lifts himself carefully.

Vector puts Lela on Vinnie's lap and he wraps his arms around her.

"Didn't i say to braid her hair" i glare at the couple infront of me.

"I forgot" Reggie mumbles giving Vinnie a hug, "fuck you" "scared me"

"let's leave them" Reg whispers in Vector's ear giving him a kiss on the cheek.

They're adorable

The two leave me Lela and Vinnie alone together.

"you scared me" i whisper, "I thought i lost you" i mumble as tears drop down my face.

"Baby don't cry" Vinnie brings me to his chest next to Lela.

I let out a loud sob, "I-I can't imagine my life without you"

"you mean everything to me" i look Vinnie in the eye, "i love you so fucking much"

"I love you more Rona" Vinnie holds me tightly, "I'm not leaving you" "ever"

"stop it" Lela whines and I realize that we're squishing her.

I chuckle and pull away giving her forehead a kiss.

"I'd fuck you so fucking bad until you can't walk" "but my ribs are aching" Vinnie mumbles making my eyes go wide.

"Vinnie!" I gasp hitting his shoulder holding Lela's ears, "go show mama Hera" Vinnie smiles at Lela.

Lela holds my hand leading me out the room to a different room.

Lela's bedroom

I look at the small light blue bed to see a cat laying on it.

I squeal and rush over to it letting her sniff my hand before petting her soft head.

"my birthday" Lela says and i frown turning my head to her, "what?"

"It's my birthday" she points at a patch attached to her shirt that says 'Birthday Girl'

Why did no one tell me?

"Happy birthday baby" i pull her in a hug, "I'm four" she holds 4 fingers up and I squeal squeezing her.

~~