031

•Rona•

Vinnie's arms wrap around me hugging me softly, "do you wanna sleep?" Vinnie whispers.

"yeah" i nod my head sniffling, "okay" Vinnie nods about to walk out but i stop him.

Isn't he sleeping here?

"where are you going" i frown wiping my tears, "I'll just go back to mine" Vinnie says his eyes looking tired.

"no sleep here" i mumble, "take Vector's bed" i say and Vinnie nods.

"hey" Melanie knocks on the door, "I'm taking Vector to my room" "is it okay?" She asks.

"yeah just let me know if you need anything" i quickly grab a pen and a paper.

"here's my number" i smile giving her the paper she nods smiling going back to Vector who woke up.

"is this okay?" Vinnie asks holding his shirt wanting to take it off.

Yes

"yeah uh I've seen you shirtless before" i chuckle and Vinnie smiles giving me a nod.

Why is it awkward?

"i need to change" I nervously chuckle, "okay" Vinnie smiles leaving the room.

His smile

I quickly change into my matching light pink silk shorts and shirt.

"You can come in" i say and Vinnie walks back.

I lay in my bed closing the window since it got cold, "i uh" "i have to facetime my mom i don't wanna bothe-" Vinnie starts.

"no it's okay i read before bed" "so I'm not gonna sleep" i cut him off with a smile.

I watch him pull out his phone so i grab my book and continue where i was reading the other night.

"Vinnie" "hi honey" a voice sighs, "hi Ma" "uh I'm at a friend's" "where's Lela?" He asks.

Wait i wanna see how his sister looks like

I listen but keep my eyes on my book so I don't look like some creepy girl.

"Lela!" The mother calls for her daughter and i hear a bunch of giggling.

I smile to myself on how cute the giggles are.

"Dada!" The girl yells and my eyes go wide.

Wait what?

Vinnie stands up and walks out the room, "hi baby" i hear Vinnie say but his voice fades away since he left somewhere in the apartment.

Uhm

~~~~~

I fell asleep after closing my book, I didn't see Vinnie but i woke up in the middle of the night after hearing him use the bathroom and walk back to bed.

I wake up from my alarm hearing it ring loudly, i hope it didn't annoy Vinnie.

I stretch and move to my side to see the other bed empty.