011

•Rona•

Me and Vinnie have been chatting and laughing while eating our pizza and pasta.

he's actually really nice and talkative, i just don't understand his mood changes, after he had a call with his mom his mood was off but he kept giving me smiles.

"so why did you get the scholarship?" I ask after having a bite of the pasta.

Vinnie's face turns? Upset? Not angry, just sad.

"i wanted to get away from stuff honestly, I don't care about grades" Vinnie shrugs taking a sip from his water.

"stuff like what?" I frown, "just stuff" Vinnie smiles shifting in his seat uncomfortably.

"so do you have a girlfriend or something?" I chuckle and his eyes quickly meet mine with a frown on his face.

"no no I don't" Vinnie shakes his head.

what about the naked girl?

"hm" i hum nodding my head, "do you?" Vinnie raises an eyebrow.

"no" i shake my head wiping my mouth, "okay" Vinnie nods giving me a smile.

"hey do you think we can go get the uniforms and books together?" Vinnie smiles.

"uh yeah sure I actually forgot about getting them" i chuckle shaking my head.

"cool so you wanna go after this?" Vinnie asks and i nod.

"where are you going" I frown when Vinnie stands up holding his wallet.

"wait no i wanna pay" i say holding his arm, "what no of course I'm not letting you do that" Vinnie chuckles taking his arm out of my grip walking to the receptionist.

"thank you" i smile, Vinnie gives me a soft smile as we walk to his car "no problem" "i had fun"

Vinnie's phone kept going off while he was driving, i tilted my head a bit to see who it is.

His mom again, is she okay?

"do you wanna answer that?" I ask and Vinnie sighs sliding his finger across the screen.

"Vinnie please help me!" A voice cries through the speaker making Vinnie quickly turn off the speaker and put the phone on his ear.

what the hell?

"I'm listening" Vinnie mumbles taking a right.

I can hear the voice talk but it's kinda muffled.

"didn't i tell you to go to her house?" Vinnie says his jaw tightening.

"i did! I just had to go back and get some stuff! Please love please come b-" His mother yells crying on the phone.

Vinnie takes the phone off his ear and hangs up throwing his phone in the backseat.

"is everything okay?" I ask looking at an angry Vinnie.

"yeah-" Vinnie clears his throat, "yeah everything's okay" he gives me a smile and i nod.