043

•Rona•

"when you walk in" Vinnie fixes the mirror before starting the car.

"Don't look at anyone" "or basically don't make eye contact" Vinnie says taking a turn.

"your arm should stay in my arm" "don't smile at anyone unless they say hi to me and you"

"I'm like kinda of a big thing there" "so there's gonna be a lot of people staring at you"

"there's gonna be guns" "strippers" "and drinks" "you're not drinking or eating anything"

damn, i think I already forgot the first couple warnings

"got everything?" Vinnie takes a glance at me and i nod, "what is the party for?" I ask.

"It's just some random shit to bring people together" "people who don't like eachother" Vinnie answers and i nod at his words "and some bitch becoming something" he shrugs.

Who don't like eachother? Well I'm sure Vinnie doesn't like anyone.

Vinnie's car slows down when we arrive at a place that has a bunch of security and a lot of people walking in.

Vinnie clenches his jaw and rolls his eyes parking a couple meters away from the door.

"this is a private spot" a security guard says, "hacker" Vinnie sighs giving his gun to him, the guy looks at the gun and sees hacker written on it.

"welcome" the guard nods giving the gun back and Vinnie rolls his eyes turning off the car.

The guard smirks at me and i frown at him, ew

"i told you not to god damn make eye contact!" Vinnie bangs the steering wheel making me flinch.

"i-I'm sorry" i whisper, "keep your fucking head down the whole time we're in there" "got it?!" Vinnie yells at me and i nod.

I wanna smack his balls

I sit in the car and watch Vinnie walk out and go to my side opening the door for me.

"and pull this thing up" Vinnie pulls the top of my dress covering my breasts a bit more.

"Okay?" I look in Vinnie's eyes giving him a 'wtf' look.

He's overreacting

"Let's go" he mumbles and i put my arms in his and walk together inside.

"don't make eye contact okay?" Vinnie puts on a forced smile and pecks my lips as everyone stares at us walking.

I nod and look at the decorations avoiding everyone around me.

"we're going to Gabrial" Vinnie says as we walk inside another huge hall.

I see strippers all over some men and Vinnie clears his throat.

We stop and i look infront of me to see a man in his early 20s sitting at a table with two women on both his sides, 4 guards standing behind his table and drinks all over the table.

"Vincent!" The man smiles widely taking off his glasses, "Gabby" Vinnie dabs him up.

"is this the lady that i was looking forward to meet tonight?" He smiles widely at me and i just keep my straight face.

"Verona" "her name's Verona" Vinnie turns his head and gives me a smile.

"well hello Verona" Gabriel stands up walking to us, he puts his hand out and i nervously look at it.

I put my hand in his and he places a kiss on top of my hand.

Ew I'm bathing my hand tonight

"what a nice lady you got" "from school?" Gabriel asks Vinnie, "yes" "my classmate"

"you're crazy" "you got all this money and still want some stupid education" Gabriel shakes his head pouring shots.

"thanks" Vinnie nods taking the shot pouring it down his throat.

"Verona?" Gabriel smiles and i shake my head, "she doesn't drink" Vinnie answers for me.

Vinnie smells so good

"so" "you in for tomorrow?" Gabriel smirks at Vinnie, "I've got finals" Vinnie shakes his head.

In for what?

"we need you in this Vin" Gabriel says and i can sense he's annoyed.

"I don't have time for your bullshit Gabriel" "I've got a lot on my plate" Vinnie says before a smile forms on his face and Gabriel smirks.

"5k" Gabriel folds his arms and Vinnie smirks "a lot on my plate" Vinnie repeats making Gabriel laugh loudly.

"i love this bitch" Gabriel dabs Vinnie up and i see Vinnie smiling.

Wait so Gabriel is a nice guy? Huh

"we should go now" Vinnie smiles at me and we walk away.

"what was that for" i frown, "nothing" Vinnie mumbles.

Okay, but why is he mad?!

"wait what" i frown when i see Alex, Thomas, Jack, and Jett.

"sup love birds" Alex smiles at us, "eye contact or no?" I smile and Vinnie's fists clench hard.

"no babe" "you can make eye contact with blacks" Alex points at his black suit and the rest of the boy's black suits.

Huh? Me and Vinnie are wearing black too

What does that mean

"you didn't mention that" I frown, "yeah cause the blacks are fucking annoying" Vinnie glares at his friends.

"oh come on Vin boy" Alex smirks, "so is Verona your girlfriend now or what?"

"Shut the fuck up Alex" Vinnie says through gritted teeth taking my arm walking away.

I look around the place and smile up at Vinnie, "relax" i whisper.

Vinnie takes me to a table and we sit down on it, "Greg" Vinnie calls a guard.

"yes sir" the tall big man says, "bring me a closed bottle of wine" Vinnie says and the man quickly goes to the bar.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen" a man says through a microphone catching my attention and see the guard giving Vinnie a closed wine bottle.

"We all know why we're here tonight" he smiles, "us lavenders have a new leader"

"we want him to get on stage and give us his speech" "come on up V!"

Who the hell is the lavenders, and who's V

"fucking V" "hate that guy" Vinnie mumbles pouring down wine for me.

I let out a loud gasp when i see the man walking up the stage.

"the hell Verona everyone's looking" Vinnie whispers grabbing my wrist.

The man looks at me and his face drops.

"Vinnie that's my brother!" "Vian!" I panic.

how! What?! I don't understand, what the fuck!!

~~~~~
Vian

Vote and comment for more updates <33

🕊