001

•Rona•

The sun slowly rises in Brooklyn in the city of New York.

I've always liked New York, it makes me feel safe and happy that I'm living in it.

Sadly I'll be leaving with my twin brother to a boarding school in London.

It's cool to be smart isn't it? Lol

"Verona come on!" my dad yells for the 5th time this morning.

"coming" i yell back while running down the stairs my long blond hair bouncing on my shoulders with a few books in my hands.

"Oh I'm gonna miss my little princess" my dad pouts squeezing me in a hug, "I'll call as much as i can and I'll come every holiday Pa" i smile.

"be careful i love you my smart girl" my Italian father says with an accent.

"What about me" Vector my twin says raising an eyebrow, "okay I'm going to miss you too Vector" my dad chuckles hugging both of me and my twin.

"I'm gonna miss you my smart kids" he whispers tearing up making my heart warm.

"Bye papa" i say as i enter the cab, "bye amori miei" he replies wiping his tears standing next to the cab.

"to the airport please" Vector says to the cab driver.

"I'm gonna miss new york" i sigh sadly, "don't worry we're going back for Christmas" Vector smiles reassuring me.

"shit this is heavy" Vector says holding both of our luggage, i look at him and frown "don't you work out or something?"

Vector glares at me and chuckles, "oh shut it"

the London air hits me as soon as i step out of the gate, finally, that was a long ass flight-

"My back!" Vector whines stretching and yawning making people stare at us.

i push my suitcase infront of me looking around for our school guide.

"i think that's him" I say to my brother who won't stop whining about his back.

"are you Vector and Verona Riva?" A tall handsome man wearing a suit says in his British accent.

i glance over at Vector and we both nod our heads together.

"I'm your school guide Matthew come on let's get to school" He smiles leading the way.

"This is the famous London City, it isn't really far away from your school" Mr Matthew says as me and Vector nod for the hundredth time too shy to say anything.

"you don't talk much do you children?" Mr Matthew chuckles, "i do it's just her" Vector smiles, "no i do" i nudge my twin glaring at him.

"Here we are, i will be your English teacher too, so you will see me everyday haha" he laughs as we get out of his car.

"It looks like Hogwart" Vector whispers making me smile and roll my eyes playfully.

"some students arrived at the same time as you" Mr Matthew smiles pointing at 4 handsome boys.

wait i think i saw that guy at the airport-

The school was cool enough to let me and Vector share the same room.

Ik what you're thinking, 'why would you do that' well even though i hate that rat most the time, he's still my best friend that I can't go an hour without.

"This is so cool" Vector smiles looking around their huge room.

"I'm taking that bed boy" i say taking a bed besides the window.

"this one is better" Vector huffs, "no mine is i have a window next to me the view is amazing" i argue knowing I'm right.

"No mine is cause look at the shelves shut up Verona" he argues back.

We keep on arguing until I throw a pillow at him causing a whole pillow fight.

Vector hits me hard enough to collide with the floor.

Great.

"You bitch" i take a deep breath before jumping on Vector pinching him enough for the whole school to hear his screams.

"STOP IM SORRY PLEASE" "RONA!"

Never mind i think i can go for 24 hours without him:)

~~~~~~

hope you liked the first chapter of this book!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Vector

🕊