067

•Rona•

a bed, a big bed with a blanket on top of me, where am i?

I quickly lift myself up realizing that I'm not at my boarding school, huh?

I squint my eyes shut remembering what happened, who was that man?

I look around the room, and it's actually very clean and fancy.

before standing up the door gets unlocked and opened making me flinch.

"Ah good morning" a tall man smiles at me and i quickly back away.

"who are you" i whisper terrified, i need Vinnie, where's my phone

"My name is walter" the man puts his hand out for me to shake but I refuse to.

"what a beautiful lady Vincent has got" he smirks, "where is he" i whisper my whole body shaking in terror.

"now Verona" he smiles and the door gets opened and men walk inside.

"I'm going to ask you questions" "you either answer and we do it the easy way" "or the hard way" he holds a needle in his hand making my eyes go wide.

"ask" i whisper

"who" "is Vincent Hacker's boss" he smirks getting closer to me.

What? I don't know, oh my god, I don't know!

"i-i don't know" i whisper, "yes you do" he holds my wrist tightly.

"I don't i swear I don't!" My voice breaks and he nods.

"his warehouse" "where is it" he whispers, my whole body freezes not knowing what to do or say.

"Answer me!" He shouts pushing me back to the bed frame hitting my back.

Ouch

"Sir" "we have to go" a huge man says looking at his phone.

"Not now!" He shouts his eyes not leaving my face, "answer the fucking question" he holds the needle putting it in my arm.

"no no please I swear I don't know" i whisper looking at the needle with terror.

"Sir they're here!" A man yells and the dude holding me lets go off me and grabs his gun rushing out with his men.

I sit on the bed crying, i quickly take out the needle and open a drawer.

My phone

"V-Vinnie" "Vinnie where are you!" I yell crying, "berry I'm coming" "I'm coming, hide!" Vinnie yells on the phone and i hear gunshots outside the room.

"drop that right now!" A man shouts at me pointing his gun on me.

I quickly drop my phone, "let me go!"

I try to rush to the door but he pushes me making me drop down to the floor.

"Let me go!" I scream, "kill her!" I hear the man from earlier says running inside the room.

no this can't be happening

"Sir" "he's here" the man says terrified, "kill he-"

Before continuing his sentence a gunshot sound rings in my ears and i see the two men drop down to the floor.

Dead

My whole body shakes uncontrollably on the floor and i see someone walk in.

He killed them

He killed them with his gun

I can't

I can't take this