047

•Rona•

"what was that" Vector whispers his eyes opened wide when i open the bedroom's door.

"what" "you were listening!" I yell frustrated, "no i was about to knock and heard that shit!" Vector yells back.

"Vinnie needs to know about this!" Vector says grabbing his jacket.

"no the fuck!" I yell grabbing his arms, "me and Vinnie are nothing" "we're just friends" "the fuck does he need to know for!"

"you're fucking weird bro" Vector pushes me off him walking to the couch.

Asshole

~~~~~

"wake the fuck up dude damn!" Vector yells shaking me, "we're late for our final test"

I quickly jump out of bed rushing to the bathroom.

I wash my face and brush my teeth before putting on my uniform keeping my hair down.

I take my backpack and rush out the door with Vector.

"sun" "plants" "and uh oxygen" i whisper looking at my biology notebook.

"you're late" "minus two points" the teacher folds her arms and i sigh going to my desk.

I see Vinnie writing down like he's in a hurry.

He probably wants to go back to Lela

I take a paper and start reading the questions, I probably got half of the answers wrong.

Even though I studied a lot for this, it's so hard

"Miss" "I'm done" Vinnie says, "you still have a whole hour Vincent" the teacher frowns.

"yes but i need to leave" "I finished" Vinnie says frustrated.

"no" she shakes her head, "ask the principal" "he knows" "let me leave" Vinnie says.

The teacher pulls out her phone and puts it to her ear.

"is Vincent Hacker allowed to leave early?" She asks, "why is that?"

Her eyes go wide and she hangs up, "you can leave" she nods and Vinnie quickly grabs his stuff leaving.

"I'm done too" a boy says, "okay sit silently" she replies.

"i wanna leave" he says, "you're not allowed to leave until the clock hits 10!"

"Why does he get to leave and we can't?!" The boy argues.

"Because he has a daughter living in the boarding house" a boy smirks making me widen my eyes.

"hey shut the fuck up" Alex stands up about to punch the kid but Vector holds him back.

"Enough!" The teacher shouts mad.

~~~~~

I walk outside of class after finishing my final test, i need to pee

After opening the bathroom door my whole body freezes.

What the actual fuck

"oh my god" Faith whispers her legs wrapped around Vinnie's waist while he's in her.

I'm gonna throw up

I quickly rush out the bathroom running to the boarding house, what the fuck what the fuck

I can't believe i saw that

Faith warned me about him, what the hell?!!

I barg in my room rushing to the toilet, i hold the toilet seat as puke rushes out my throat.