060

•Rona•

"Morning" i see a guy's face above me making me quickly shoot my head up.

"who the fuck are you!" I yell and look around to see I'm in a car.

"I have been waiting for you to wake up" "Mr Hacker said that your father will be mad if i walked you in the house"

"so I waited all night" he smiles, "you talk a lot in your sleep" he gives me my purse back and i quickly snatch it.

Fucking Vinnie

"yeah thanks" i quickly open the door and walk fast to my house.

"dad" i knock for the fifth time, "Pa" "Lorenzo" "father"

After my knuckles turned red from how many times i knocked the door finally opens.

Huh?

"Vector?" I frown looking at my twin's puffy red eyes, "what happened?"

"Vian hit me" Vector whispers, "where's Pa?" I quickly walk in the house dropping my purse on the couch.

"at the restaurant"

"Vian?" I raise an eyebrow, "upstairs" "he's really mad I don't know why" Vector answers.

I quickly rush upstairs and barg in Vian's bedroom, "what the fuck Vian"

Vian stands up from his bed looking mad as fuck, "where the fuck were you!" Vian yells pushing me to the floor.

Ouch

"i was looking for you fucking everywhere!" He shouts loudly making me flinch.

"i-i was at a-"

"a party i fucking know now!"

"Pa was freaking the fuck out because you weren't answering" "i had to fucking call Vinnie" "a fucking Black!"

Why is he this mad

"you were with his bodyguard Verona" Vian whispers lifting me up by my throat his grip tightening on me.

"the whole fucking night" he whispers his eyes filling with anger.

"Vian you're hurting me" i whisper my tears falling down my eyes.

I take a deep breath when i see his hand raise, please no

Vian's hand collides with my cheek making it sting badly, i need to get out

"who were you with?" "Trevor?" Vian whispers hitting my leg with his foot.

what a way to start the year

"n-no i was with my friend" "a-a girl please stop!" I cry shaking.

"fucking bitch" "you're a whore" "nothing but a whore!" Vian pushes me to the floor kicking my legs.

"Look at what you're wearing!"

I need help

"stop it!" Vector rushes in the room holding a knife, "don't touch her!" He yells crying.

"hit her one more time I'll fucking stab you" Vector whispers lifting me up.

"did you just fucking pull a knife on your brother?!" Vian shouts loudly snatching the knife out of Vector's wrist and i see blood dripping from Vian's fingers.

what the actual fuck

"who do you think you are!" He yells holding Vector by his collar punching him straight in the jaw.

"stop it!" I yell crying trying to hold Vector's arms, "please stop please!"

"Val" "please come home!" "He's gonna kill him!" I cry on my phone.