099

Update on the bitch:
I went with two of my friends, told her we could talk, she went and jumped on me, so I had to do what everyone would do, I literally threw punches left and right, but it ended with her on the ground bleeding so that's great😃

Her boyfriend pushed me and pulled a knife on me, I called my boyfriend, he came, beat up the dude but got stabbed on his shoulder😀

So now I'm here sitting with a stabbed boyfriend and a broken finger🧍🏽‍♀️

I have a shitty ass aunt, so I think we all knew what happened when I got back home🫶

I feel like shit but it's good that I have you people to talk to<3

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING

ENJOY

COMMENT AND VOTE PLS!!

•Rona•

I sit infront of Reggie with four security men standing in the corners.

"You look pretty" Reggie smiles at me and i give him a smile back "thank you Reg"

Vector walks inside the room and pecks Reggie's lips, he walks to me and hugs me "Vinnie will be out in a sec"

I hear footsteps coming from the door of the basement so i turn my head.

Vinnie opens the door wearing a black button up, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his hair messed and his knuckles bloody.

"Verona" Vinnie lets out a loud sigh, "come with me"

Reggie and Vector leave to a room, since they wanted to talk.

And we all know they're not going to talk.

I walk with Vinnie downstairs to see a huge empty space with 2 men tied to the wall and a woman tied next to them.

The first man has blood dripping down his chin and head, the next guy's face is fucked up, and the woman looks fine, he didn't beat her

oh god

"Come here" Vinnie grabs my hand taking me to the first man.

"come on" "apologize" Vinnie takes out a knife holding the man's fingers.

"Let me go I didn't do anything they did!" "OW!" The man gets cut off by Vinnie sliding the top of the knife in the man's index finger.

"uh ah" Vinnie shakes his head, "wrong answer, now, what are you gonna say to miss Riva"

"I'm so sorry" "I apologize from the bottom of my heart" "I'm sorry please let me out help me!"

"shut up" Vinnie kicks him in the balls and takes me to the next guy.

"Still fucking pretty from when you were 9" he smirks making me gasp and take a step back.

the fuck?!

Vinnie takes out his gun shooting him in his leg and he yells in pain.

asshole

"Enzo take this garbage to the other room" "I'll have a chat with him later" Vinnie points at the second guy and he begs crying.

"now berry" Vinnie holds my hand, "what do you want me to do with this bitch?" Vinnie looks at the woman tied up.

"nothing" "I'm a woman for god's sake!" "I have children!" "I have a life" "you're dramatic we barely did anything to you!" "We didn't even put anything in your-"

"Shut the fuck up" Vinnie holds her throat squeezing it tightly.

"knife? Gun? Or beating" "choose amore" Vinnie turns to me still holding her throat.