098

Tonight I'll be beating up a bitch who sexually assaulted my boyfriend twice, talked shit about my brother, and sent nudes to my best friend so he will 'stop' being gay.

IMMA UPDATE ON WHAT HAPPENS.

fucking bitch.

Enjoy the chapter tho!

When you see '*' it means a warning! SA

•Vinnie•

"I don't know i swear!" My fist collides with the asshole's jaw for the 7th time in an hour.

"Okay okay I'll say it!" "Please just stop!"

"fucking say it then" Reggie holds a knife dragging it down the man's arm as he yells in pain.

"I raped Allison" "please let me-"

"asshole" i cut him off by pulling the trigger making the golden bullet hit his chest.

"OW!" He yells crying, "leave him here" "i have to go" i look at the time and see it's 6:30pm.

"can i just shoot him and be done with this? I have to go too" Reggie spits on the floor rolling his sleeves up.

"seeing Vector?" I chuckle and he sighs.

"motherfucker ditched me yesterday" "gotta see him tonight" Reggie sighs but then a smile forms on his lips as he slides his knife in his pocket.

"okay, Andro!" I shout putting my gun in my back pocket, "watch this bitch until his last breath"

"Yes sir"

"Thanks" Reggie grins calling Vector.

He's so whipped

~~

"you didn't tell me what you are" i park the car infront of Vector's apartment.

"I'm gay Vinnie" Reggie rolls his eyes, "okay cool" "proud of you asshole" i smile pushing his shoulder and he smiles shaking his head.

"say hi!" I yell before he slams the door shut giving me a glare.

I fix my black suit making sure my knuckles stopped bleeding before walking out the car.

"hi" i smile hugging Viola, Verona's mother, "I didn't wanna walk inside alone so i waited for you" she smiles.

"you didn't have to" "let's go take a seat" i say and we walk inside the big ass building.

can't wait to see my girl play

"Here there's some seats in the front" i point at two chairs as the place gets filled with people.

"Lorenzo couldn't make it" "he really wanted to come" Viola sighs and the lights turn off.

"hello everyone" "my name is Micheal" "i would like to thank each one of you for joining our school of music tonight"

"We're starting off by a violin part from our student Verona Riva!"

Everyone claps and i clap as my smile grows seeing Verona walk to the stage holding her violin.

"Oh no" Viola whispers, "she doesn't look okay"

I look at Verona who's eyelids are down, dark circles under her eyes, her hands shaking.

She looks exhausted

Her eyes travel to mine and i give her an encouraging smile but she doesn't react, she just closes her eyes bringing her violin to her neck.