087

•Rona•

"Vincent Hacker!" He yelled and everyone yells on top of their lungs and clap.

Omg

I look over at Vinnie who had a frown on his face, "let's go!" I squeal and he stands up.

He's really anxious

we walk to the principle and he smiles at us, "congratulations!"

My biology teacher puts the prom queen sash around me and i give her a smile.

The principle puts the prom king sash on Vinnie who's looking really uncomfortable.

"Pictures!" My biology teacher holds out a camera and i stand next to the principle with Vinnie on the other side while she takes pictures.

"what do we do now" Vinnie mumbles to me, "we dance" i blush.

Infront of everyone

Romantic music plays and the whole place turns dark with a small white light flashing on me and Vinnie.

I see Vinnie take a deep breath in and grabs my hand taking me to the center of the floor where we should dance.

does he know how to slow dance

"Vinnie I don't know ho-" i whisper but get cut off.

"Put your arms around my neck" Vinnie whispers giving me a smile and he holds my waist.

"Vinnie I'm about to panic" i whisper with a worried face.

"close your eyes berry" Vinnie whispers and i do, "listen to the music"

I feel Vinnie grab my hand and i place my head on his chest as he moves us slowly.

I open my eyes to see couples around us slow dancing, i spot my friends and my brother with their partners.

"better?" Vinnie whispers and i nod giving him a smile.

"I never knew you slow dance" i smile and Vinnie chuckles.

"there's a lot you don't know about me berry" Vinnie smiles.

what's that supposed to mean?

The music slowly stops changing to a loud song and the lights change all the sudden to a bunch of bright colors making my head hurt.

"you okay?" Vinnie asks and i shake my head.

I don't wanna seize infront of everyone

Vinnie holds my hand and takes me back to the table as everyone dances to loud songs.

"here" Vinnie pours a glass of water for me as i sit down.

"thank you" i whisper chugging down the glass, "want us to leave?" Vinnie asks.

"no no I'm okay i just can you stand here" i mumble moving Vinnie infront of me blocking the bright colors.

"i can ask them to change it back to normal" Vinnie says about to walk.

"No no Vinnie I'm not changing the vibes because of my stupid seizures" i chuckle and Vinnie walks away.

After a minute i see the lights turn back to normal and Vinnie walks back to me.

"better" Vinnie smiles nodding his head, "thank you" i smile and see his eyes travel to my cleavage then back to my eyes.

Vinnie clears his throat and i see him uncomfortable, oh i get what's up now

"is there a bathroom here?" I ask and Vinnie nods, "take me there"

i want him to ENJOY the night

I walk in the bathroom and Vinnie stops waiting outside.

"come in with me there's no one" i say taking his hand looking at the empty bathroom.

I push Vinnie in a stall and close the door, "woah Verona" "what are you doing" Vinnie nervously chuckles.

"I can't let you be uncomfortable" i mumble getting on my knees and i see him widen his eyes.

"no you were about to seize-"

"Vinnie" i give him a look and he nods, "it actually
hurts really fucking bad" Vinnie sighs and i unbuckle his belt.

I pull down his pants looking at the huge bulge infront of me, that must hurt

"okay I'm gonna make it not" i smile giving his bulge a kiss through his boxers and Vinnie whimpers.

"do something, please"

I pull down his boxers and his dick stands straight and my face turns shocked.

wow

"Verona please" Vinnie says frustrated squeezing his dick in his hand.

I take his hand off and bring his tip to my mouth, "stop teasing" Vinnie groans grabbing my head pushing it far enough for his tip to hit the back of my throat.

Shit I'm probably gonna mess up my makeup

idrc rn

"Oh fuck" Vinnie groans as i bob my head up and down letting his tip abuse my throat.

Vinnie pushes my head and i gag on him, "yes take it all baby" he whispers and i look up at him to see his eyes glued to me with his lips parted.

"you look so good like that-fuck" Vinnie groans when i touch his balls.

I moan on his dick making him let out a loud moan.

Yes we love to hear that

I hold Vinnie's thick thighs pushing his dick down more as i gag and my eyes get watery.

"fuck!" Vinnie says out of breath, i let go off his thighs and wrap my hands around my neck feeling his penis hit my throat.

That's really hot

"I'm really close Verona don't stop" Vinnie whispers holding the back of my head fucking my mouth non stop.

I feel him twitch in my mouth so i go a bit further more gagging on him before i hear a loud moan from him.

His liquids shoot down my throat and i swallow it all, "such a good girl" Vinnie whispers holding my throat lifting me up.

He smashes his lips on mine and hear him moan against my mouth.

He's really horny right now

"feel better?" I smile looking at his soft penis and he chuckles.

"Yes" he pulls up his boxers and pants fixing his clothes.

"your makeup" Vinnie looks at me, "ugh" i groan opening the door taking out my makeup supplies from my purse.

"oh" i hear a voice and i quickly shoot my head to the side before a sigh leaves my mouth.

"uh" "we're going to the after party place thingy" "uhm yep" Mia looks at Vinnie and me.

"okay" i nervously smile and she nods quickly leaving the bathroom.

"I swear if she tells anyone I'm cutting her throat off" Vinnie mumbles running his hands through his hair and i shoot him a glare.

I quickly fix my makeup and walk out the bathroom with Vinnie and no one noticed thankfully.

~~

"fuck yes" Vinnie mumbles rushing to the drinks as soon as we arrive to the place.

Vinnie grabs cups and shots of drinks then walks to our table with our friends.

"Vinnie that's a lot" i mumble and he shrugs taking the shots "it's free berry"

"Vinnie" Alex quickly stands up infront of me blocking my way from seeing people dancing.

"Vinnie you need to take Verona and leave now" Alex says with his eyes wide.

huh

~~
vote and comment!!

🕊