091

•Rona•

I wake up to my phone ringing so i quickly pick it up "hello?"

"hi berry" Vinnie's raspy voice says, "are you okay where are you?"

"I'm okay" "Reg picked me up" "don't worry love" "everything okay?"

"Yes are you sure you're okay?" "You don't sound good" i mumble looking at Lela sleeping on the other bed in Vector's room.

"yes I'm good" "is Lela okay?"

"Yes she's sleeping"

"Okay I'm gonna probably go sleep now I'm really tired" Vinnie sighs.

"Okay call me when you wake up" i sigh and Vinnie mumbles an 'okay' before hanging up.

"Why though!" I hear a female's voice yells while crying outside the bedroom.

I frown and stand up walking to the door opening it.

I see Vector holding Melanie as they both cry, "shit" i whisper quickly closing the door.

I should leave them alone

I grab my stuff and Lela's bag, i lay Lela's head on my shoulder and she wraps her arms around my neck hugging me.

"I'm so sorry" Vector whispers and i quickly rush to the door leaving.

what the hell happened

~~

•Vinnie•

"harder!" My dad shouts loudly and i punch the punching bag as hard as i can.

"You want to be on the streets like a homeless!" "Punch that!"

I punch the bag before it collapses down on the floor, god

"you know what could've happened" my dad holds my collar pushing me to a wall.

"Embarrassed me" "imagine if a lavender or a gray saw you!" "Imagine Vincent!"

"i get it capo I'm sorry" i say out of breath looking in my dad's dark eyes.

My dad let go off me and took a deep breath, "get back to London" "and do your job"

"yes sir" i whisper trying to catch my breath, god damn

"I wanted to ask you a question before" i say and my dad stops turning around.

"Are you going to be at my graduation next week?"

My dad sighs and nods walking to me, "yes we're all coming" he gives me a smile and pulls me for a hug.

•Rona•

"missed you"  Vinnie showers me with kisses all over my neck and face.

he's so cute

"Vincent!" Someone bargs in the room, "where is Vin boy!"

Alex burts out in laughter looking at Vinnie, "is this you?!"

He holds his phone showing the video of Vinnie drunk wanting milkies.

"What the fuck is that!" Vinnie shouts loudly snatching Alex's phone.

"I'm sorry" i whisper trying to hold my laughter, "that's not me!" Vinnie yells.

"ooohooo!!!" Alex squeals, "i have something of you!!"

"I swear to god if you show that to anyone I'm shooting your balls!" Vinnie jumps on Alex tackling him to the floor.

I sit on the bed laughing at the two dumbasses fighting on the floor.