064

•Rona•

I walk in Lela's bedroom and see her laying on the bed with her little bandage on her nose sleeping peacefully.

I fix the camera that's set up on her bed for Vinnie to get notifications if she got up.

I walk outside going straight to my room while i get stares from Faith who was standing at her door.

"jeans and this shirt" Vector points and i nod quickly going to my bedroom to change.

I take a jacket since it's freezing outside and let my hair down.

"Ugh" i groan looking at the elevator that's not working.

I take the stairs and feel my boobs about to bounce out of my long sleeve shirt so i quickly lift it up.

Lol

I walk to the parking lot to see Vinnie's car and him inside staring at nothing.

He looks angry

after climbing in the passenger seat i turn around facing Vinnie.

"hi?" I frown but Vinnie doesn't respond instead he starts the car turning on the heater.

Uh?

"can you give me a kiss at least?" I ask putting my fingers on his chin about to turn his head.

"I'm fucking driving Verona!" Vinnie yells and i flinch at the sudden burst from him.

woah

I hold my fingers playing with them as i try my hest to hold my tears.

Why did he want to go out then?

"you didn't eat yeah?" Vinnie says "ye-"

"Of course you didn't" Vinnie cuts me off and i swallow a lump.

Vinnie parks at some parking lot and i quickly get out as i feel a tear run down my cheek.

I quickly wipe it and Vinnie walks to a place so i follow behind.

We get inside and he grabs my hand taking me to a table next to a window.

I sit down and look at Vinnie who sat down infront of me.

He looks upset?

"what's wrong?" I frown and Vinnie shakes his head quickly opening the menu.

"do-" he clears his throat "do you want noodles or something else?"

"uhm yeah noodles is fine" i shrug "with chicken?" He asks and i nod.

He calls the waiter and tells him "two chicken lo mein" "what do you wanna drink?"

"water" i say, "beer" Vinnie says and the waiter nods walking to the kitchen.

~~~~

I take my first bite of my noodles and look at Vinnie, he has something to say

"Vin" "what's wrong love" i grab his hand and he breaks down crying quickly covering his face.

What?

"Vinnie" i whisper, "what's wrong tell me" i drag my chair next to his my back facing the customers and the workers.

No one is looking thank god

"Vinnie please what's wrong" i whisper hearing him let out a quiet sob.

"K-Kiara" "she wants to take Lela" "a-away" "f-from me V-Verona" Vinnie says in between cries.

That fucking bi-

"what?" "She can't do that Vinnie" "she forced you to do it with her" "you were a minor"

"Vinnie she can't do that"

"Her dad is like the best bitch ass lawyer there" "and he knows a bunch of people" "he's damn rich and he's gonna do whatever to take her" Vinnie mumbles grabbing a tissue quickly wiping his tears.

"She said she wanted nothing with the baby Vinnie" "why the hell she wants her now!"

"she wants me" "she wants to try and get with me" "she doesn't care about Lela" Vinnie says.

"Vincent?" A deep voice says and i quickly look behind me to see Gabriel.

"god damn it" Vinnie covers his face, "what's up" Gabriel takes a chair sitting next to Vinnie.

"Hello Verona sorry" he smiles giving me a kiss on the top of my hand.

"nothing what the fuck are you doing here" Vinnie mumbles sniffling.

"i saw your location" "why the hell are you crying?" Gabriel frowns before he bursts out into laughter.

"did you reject him or something because he's in lov-"

Vinnie cuts Gabriel off with stepping on his toe making him wince in pain.

"dude!" Gabriel whisper yells, "Kiara is trying to take Lela away from me" Vinnie sighs and Gabriel frowns.

"okay do you want me to kill her or-" Gabriel reaches his hand behind his jacket making Vinnie glare at him.

"you know what" "we should go back" "take these out" Vinnie says to a waiter and he leaves to pay for the food.

"he looks like he haven't had sex in a while" Gabriel chuckles making me frown.

"he acts like that when he doesn't?" I ask and Gabriel nods, "well" "if he didn't take some drug" "he'll be acting like that" "same with sex"

"why?" "Trouble in paradise?" He chuckles and i quickly shake my head.

"me and him aren't-"

"I'm his best friend" "he tells me everything" Gabriel smiles, "oh" i nod.

"if you're his best friend why does Vinnie-"

Gabriel cuts me off again, "Vinnie hates everyone" "i know he hates me" "or shows that he hates me" "but i know deep down he doesn't"

"he's a weird kid you know" "you're lucky he smiles at you" "or even talks to you" "he doesn't do that to anyone"

I am lucky

"ready?" Vinnie holds the bags and i nod grabbing my jacket putting it on.

"see ya love birds" Gabriel walks away to I'm assuming his car.

"asshole" Vinnie murmurs under his breath and i shoot Gabriel a one last smile before getting in the passenger seat.

~~~~

"she's awake" Vinnie looks at his phone and walks to Lela's bedroom.

I quickly get up cause i wanna squeeze Lela.

"Dada" Lela cries huggjng Vinnie tightly, "yes baby" Vinnie rubs her back.

"dada mommy" she points at me and i hug the two of them with a smile on my face.

"she's falling back to sleep" i whisper and Vinnie nods, "she probably had some nightmare"

Vinnie slowly lays Lela back down and i get up leaving the room to Vinnie's bedroom.

"want me to stay the night too?" I smile looking at Vinnie close the door and walk to me.

"i want you to always stay the night" Vinnie mumbles getting on top of me his lips attaching to my neck.

"i want everything off" Vinnie whispers, "now"

<>
Vote and comment for more updates!!

🕊