dd wasn't paying attention to anyone besides amina. "i turn twenty soon" treasure replied making melody nod.

"you really pretty and i like your boots" melmel commented treasure who had on a black body suit with a brown and white varsity jacket and black puffer boots.

"thank you" treasure rolled her eyes and armani discreetly sat her fork down trying to get up but ddot stopped her.

"anyways melmel i was thinking since you gave mani money for her report card you could for me too" ddot smiled sweetly. he was high when he got here but he had to sober up realizing dd, melmel, and mina were in one room.

melody laughed lowly. "how many As you had" she asked ddot feeling the energy get back to normal. "four As three bs. with the help of notti obviously" ddot replied.

"he's so smart" gianna blushed and notti looked at her disgustedly bringing eva closer to him. "she's odd" he whispered to his girlfriend.

"i'll send you money later ddot" melmel said spinning the noodles on her fork. "i like your sleeve it's cute" gianna complimented melodys tattoo.

gigi actually liked melody, she was really sweet and even though she was dds ex she hadn't started any problems with her sister. treasure on the other hand knew something was up with mina.

if it had anything to do with her, and dd happened to be mina's dad he wouldn't be finding out tonight.

"melody what school you go to" treasure asked melmel. she was trying to get under her skin. melody just didn't care. she wasn't bitter and yes she missed dd but he moved on and she wasn't a home wrecker.

it's like ilani all over again.

"i go to spelman in atlanta" melody mumbled not wanting to talk about it. in her eyes it was the biggest mistake she ever made.

"woww what's atlanta like" gabby asked. "uhh it's ight i don't really get out much with a baby. school, work, home" melmel explained making her friends feel bad.

"bestie i missed you we gotta do sum together before you leave" dayday said. "yeah fasho" melmel said.

she gasped "y'all i can take y'all go karting like we did uhhh like four years ago??" she asked notti and ddot.

"yeah we was like 14" notti nodded remembering. "that shit was fun as hell" he continued. "you was cheating shut up" ddot replied making armani laugh.

"johnel i never did ask how y'all met" princess said. "i met them in detention" he looked up from his food. "all of them?" gabby asked shocked. "every single one of em, except liyah blue and tae" he said.

"that's crazy i still remember that day like it was yesterday dd had got detention just because melmel diiii- sorry" eva stopped herself.

"it's true tho! that nigga was obsessed. i was in the class when he got it. melmel had got detention for watching netflix and dd stood on his desk screaming to the top scaring everybody." dayday said making dd chuckle.