"darrian"

"mani"

"dayvon"

"eva"

"johnny"

"princess"

mina gasped "like on tv?" she asked princess and princess nodded her head. "i jus wuv all you names!" her eyes lit up and melmel walked back in the living room with strawberry puffs.

"sorry did she mess with yall" melmel said nervously. "no" they all replied.

"ookayyyy" melody dragged out weirdly. "y'all wanna feed her?" she asked. they all nodded. "y'all gotta wash yall hands she got a weak immune system" melmel told them.

notti quickly handed amina to melmel and they all rushed to a sink half of them in the kitchen, and half of them in the bathroom.

"i think they like you mimi" melmel tapped her nose. "ahahaha you so funny" mina said "girl you the most dramtic person ever. something else from yo daddy" melmel laughed.

everyone came back in arguing about who would hold her. "she said she like my name" notti argued. "and she said she love ours so what?!" mani replied.

"guys take turns it's enough mina to go around" melmel joked. "when she falls asleep can y'all bring her to my bed? i'm really tired" melmel yawned.

"yeah go to sleep melmel we got it" eva nodded grabbing mina out her hands and discreetly sticking her tongue out at the rest of them.

Ethan reyes

the group of seven stood over a sleeping melmel and amina. they couldn't believe the story melmel told them. or the fact that she actually had a baby.

"okay let's stop staring at her like we weird" ddot whispered. "exactly y'all act like she just gone up and disappear" edot said standing in the door.

"shidd she might" dayday mumbled. he couldn't take his eyes off amina. his bestfriend had a baby and he didn't know. it was a lot for everyone to take.

once melmel explained what happened and why no one knew about her daughter she felt tired so she let them feed mina while she went to go to sleep in her old room.

the group had been watching her and mina sleep for five minutes. melmel explained she would be there for a month but they didn't wanna risk her leaving so they made sure she was actually asleep. it was like they had ptsd.

"notti she kinda look like you" johnel joked. "duh stupid dd is my brother" notti rolled his eyes. his friends knew nothing about genetics.

"so what we gone do" dayday asked. "we not gone do shit. melmel said she was gonna tell dd and that's something that she needs to inform him" mani said as they walked out her room.

"dd never told us he blocked her on eveything" ddot spoke up trynna wrap his head around everything.

" because he know we would be on his ass for doing that dumb shit, he was in the wrong and he was covering his ass" notti replied and eva nodded agreeing.

"aight edot preciate you for letting us know she back, we gone come see her again tomorrow" dayday dapped edot up.

"fasho," edot replied and they walked out the door closing it and edot locked it behind them.