Chapter 40- talk 2

Start from the beginning

Zhan:- Actually...
Zhan stop again..

Yibo:- what happened zhan tell me...

Zhan :- will you believe me yibo...

Yibo raised eyebrows and said:- what kind of question is this

Yibo raised eyebrows and said:- what kind of question is this.. ? Of course i will if if not you then whom should I believe..

Zhan :- No it's just..

Yibo:- Just say it zhan...

Zhan nodded and hugged yibo more tightly as if try to mend with him

Zhan nodded and hugged yibo more tightly as if try to mend with him.. yibo understand zhan insecurity which he doesn't know from where it came..

He took zhan upon himself and tightly hugged him...

Yibo:- won't you say it zhan??

Zhan:- Actually...

And start telling him how Cheng xiao told him things or meet him after new year and after yibo left how she came at home and told him about their wedding and yibo's other women and everything else...

Yibo was listening everything careful his eyebrows fussed when learnt about all this..
He can't understand why xiao will do something like that?

Yibo:- okay!!? Then what about today??

Zhan told him that he find out that today yibo will come so he went to office and also told yibo whatever he listen...

Yibo got angry after knowing what happened to zhan.. and because of his staff zhan had hospitalised.. but he had to make zhan understand.. he will take care of them later...

Yibo:- zhan !! Since when you start to come on conclusion without knowing truth... Only listen to those rumours about yours husband... You decided that i cheated on you.. i know we are not know about eachother for long but even just small time i had faith that you won't cheat on me how come you don't have faith in me... When even when actually i had my issue, i married on contract but i didn't do anything till we clear our feelings...

I know some can say love can not happen this fast..

But for me it happened zhan and you know that.. don't you.. then how can...

Zhan start crying and continuously saying sorry

Zhan start crying and continuously saying sorry.. sorry.. i am sorry yibo i am so sorry.. (hic) so sorry sob i don't (hic) i don't know what happened.. i know you are right but please.. i really sob sorry.. yibo yii boo..

Yibo saw zhan was getting hyper.. he rub zhan's back and saying near zhan's ear..

Shh shh calm down zhan it's okay.. i am not angry.. calm down.. you will hurt yourself and our baby.. calm down.. it's okay...

If you have insecurity then i will give you security.. okay.. no worry.. it's new in relationship for both of us okay.. we both will try hmm.. calm down..

When yibo feel zhan calm a bit he loosen is tightness of hug a bit not to suffocate zhan or hurt his belly...

Zhan:- i am sorry yibo but Cheng xiao...

Yibo cut in middle and said...

Actually Cheng was continuously bother me with baby's matter.. and i am getting irritate about it.. so i said i have someone who is going to give birth to our baby.. no need to worry as i don't want to share about you when you said not to okay...

I think that's why she said as she thought that i am cheating in you... Hmm

Zhan:- but their in office...

Yibo:- about that i also have to find out.. but don't worry i will soon.

And about that girl..

She was my business partner Mr. Qiu daughter.. she came to talk about you know but reject then a call came and she got startled and fall on me.. Mr qiu in also in cabin went to washroom that time.. just then you came..

I was coming home straight but he didn't agreed as he said he going abroad for a meeting after that so i had to go..

Zhan nodded didn't said anything..

Yibo:- zhan don't think much i only loved one person and that is you.. okay💕

Never will go to anyone.. you had trust me.. even when i myself said you shouldn't believe me and try to find out... In big buisness world many things happen zhan you had to became strong and i know you are .. just this baby of mine taking troll on my wife... Don't worry i will scold him/her when he came... Okay!!? Love ..

Look zhan..,
In a relationship, love is not enough to make it work and strengthening... You have to truth your partner, respect, acknowledged, support and have to give full understanding to them....
Cause if their is not trust in a relationship, even if  love envolve, only love is not enough, then it will lack various emotions and or you say ingredients for a healthy relationship and it will tarnish... Yibo said trying make zhan understand...

Zhan nodded and nuzzle in yibo..

Yibo:- look zhan i am not very good with words i hope you understand me.. i am with you or not.. i hope you put your trust on me .. hmm

Yibo tighten hug a bit and said.. sleep zhan it's very tiring day for us.. and in future if you have any issue or problem you must tell me.. even you got angry and not won't to talk.. you should told me your problem in some way.. okay!!?

Zhan humm and dozed off

Zhan humm and dozed off.. soon yibo also as he is also very tired...

..................................................

that's all for now....
Hope you like this chapter.. sorry if feel a bit bored...
hope you will like it...

I hope everyone is satisfied how yibo take care of zhan..

Bye bye 👋💟