Chapter 22: Man vs sewer

Beginne am Anfang

" Ah, Raphie!" I yelled distraught.

" Our football! Oh and Raph!" Mikey yelled.

We then also slid the water fall and yelled whee every time we went upside down.

We saw Raph on the other side " Guys! Don't leave me alone!".

" we will find you, Raph!" Leo told him.

We then got separated from him.

" Raph is all alone! Guys, we need to-".

"Go down that slide again?" Mikey asked interrupting Leo.

" yes, agreed. Raph'll make it home eventually, I'm sure" Donnie said.

I growled and Leo told them " No, Raph's our brother, and-".

Mikey interrupted him " then why doesn't he have splinter's rugged good looks like we do?.

I growled and pushed Mikey in the water " Raph is your brother and he's all alone, so get your heads out of those stupid clouds and let's go find him".

Leo smiled then turned to Donnie " you know how savage Raph gets when he's alone. He'll totally lose it if we don't find him fast".

I pointed to my arm " the clock is ticking".

Donnie sighed " Fine! But just so we're clear, today is my day off. Respect board shorts".

I groaned and put my hand on my face rubbing it down.

" okay, cool. Now, we need to turn back up that tunnel to where we lost him" Leo said.

Mikey waved us over " you guys got to try this".

He then held his breath and tipped back over under water.

We then pulled him out of the water and went back up to find Raph but it was just absolutely painful with new bruises everywhere.

Donnie pulled out a coconut drink and Leo groaned " uh, where did you get that?".

" today's vibes were supposed to be chill, so I went ahead and filled my battle shell with some refreshment" Donnie explained.

" Just one, Donald?" Mikey asked kinda mad.

" and Ice. I'm not an animal, and a like slice for leslie" Donnie said as he handed me the lime.

" thanks you fantastic genius" I said as I swallowed the whole thing.

" then give us ice for our horribly mangled bodies" Leo said.

Donnie looked to the side " it melted".

He slurped the drink " Mmm, perfect.".

" Guys, I think something horrible happened here!" Mikey pointed to a busted pipe and broken glass.

Donnie sighed " respect the shorts, please. It is my day off. But if I was able to do some analysis, I'd tell you that-".

" Raph was here" Leo interrupted him.

" let's not jump to conclusions there, Leon" Donnie said.

We then saw a spray painted wall that spelled RAPH WHZ HERE!

" maybe this Raph's seen our Raph" Mikey said.

I sighed " no, Mikey...".

" we'd better hurry" Leo said intensely.

We then followed the trails then jumped to a Ropey bridge.

" someone could get really hurt on this. Let's see how far it swings" Mikey started moving side to side.

"AAGH MIKEY" I yelled.

Leo put a hand on his shoulder " Chill, I think I found something".

He pointed to a hole in the bridge and Donnie looked at it " once again, I'd love to help bail us all out with my undeniable and prodigious genius, but-".

" it was Raph" Both me and Leo said and pointed to the tire that was floating.

" that's Donnie's tire. I mean Raph's tube" Mikey 'saved' it.

Donnie looked at him questionably " uh, right. Well, Leo, since you sell the fewest action figures, why don't you go ahead and jump first?".

" ignoring that. Raph's lost because your bad pass ruined the midnight special" Leo said.

" Leo, chill. We can't freak out. Nobody freak out. STOP FREAKING OUT, DONNIE!" Mikey freaked out

The bridge then broke from underneath us and we were falling to the water.

" Make a human shield around me!" Leo yelled and I protected him and he did the same for me.

We fell in mud and we're covered in mud.

" guys, we found him! Look!" Leo pointed to the direction we saw Raph.

" thousand percent, not Raph. Staking my life on it, shorts" Donnie said.

Raph then yelled " Raph alone!".

We then looked at Donnie who was still trying to find a way to be right on this " it might be Raph, but who- who's to say anymore?".

I groaned " let it go, Donnie".

We finally made it to the top.

" Raph, we found you! You have no idea how-are you barbecuing villains?" Leo asked as we the 2 crab brothers on a stick with fire beneath them.

Raph just growled " more sewer monsters?"

" huh? Sewer monsters?" I asked.

" Raph, hey, you are harshing the rescue vibes, my man. It's us, okay? Your brothers and friend".

" No brothers. Savage Raph alone!" Raph growled as he attacked us.

" we're here to bring you home" Leo said.

" that's gonna be kinda hard" I said.

" sewer monsters invade! Must squash!" Raph yelled.

He then pinned Mikey to the wall " Mikey!" I yelled.

" okay, I want off this ride now. Snap out of it, Raph" Mikey yelled scared.

We then got ahold of Raph and Leo said " he still can't tell it's us. But if we get this sewer sludge off-Mikey, open that flood valve!".

Mikey was trying to open but couldn't " hmm need something stronger".

" use raph!, use raph!, use raph!" We all yelled.

Mikey then stood in front " Raph, I'm a nasty sewer monster! Don't you wanna come squash me?".

Raph then lunges to Mikey but he quickly moved out of the way and busted open the valve and and it opened the sewer water and it washed us away and we finally got it off of us.

" wait, where's Raph?" I asked.

Raph then held Donnie by the shorts " board shorts were my undoing!".

" clean sewer monsters still sewer monsters! Savage Raph Destroy!".

He then threw Donnie to the other side of the room.

Leo picked up a football " guys, I know how we can get Raph back. The midnight special!".

He threw it in the air and I caught it and passed it to Mikey and Mikey caught it and then passed it to Leo and Leo did the same move earlier and so did Donnie and then Raph caught it and tapped it on the ground.

" to, did y'all see that?" Raph asked.

We hugged him " Raphie!" I smiled.

" you're back, baby!" Leo exclaimed.

" back? Uh-uh, did I get weird again?" Raph asked.

" super weird, even by my standards" Mikey said.

" but we learned a valuable something about never something-ing you alone again" Leo said.

" aw, I love you guys, now let's go home and try tubing again tomorrow" raph said.

We all smiled and Leo picked me up and i fell asleep in his arms.