Nini is on her periods 🦥⚠️

"LALISAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Lisa was drinking water but after listening to this she spit it out accidentally.

She ran into the living room and found jisoo there.

Jisoo: what have you done now???

Lisa: i-i-i do-don't know unnie. *scared*

Lisa: unnie should I check up on her or should I wait???

Jisoo: you definitely should wait or you'll be seen in hospital tomorrow

Lisa: well actually you're right

Jisoo: Huh!! I'm always right. Kk byy my baby chipmunk 🐿️ is waiting for me. I should go before she wakes up.

After almost 10 minutes Lisa went to her room and found that Jennie was trying to open the wardrobe.

Lisa: ba-babe should I help you??

Jennie: is it a question to ask?? *Shouted*

Lisa: okk I should help

Jennie went to sit on the bed and Lisa tried to open the wardrobe.

Lisa: I think there is something wrong with the door *look at Jennie"

Jennie: *was watching her intently* because I've locked the wardrobe. The keys are in the desk right there.

Lisa: what the ----- <okk no I shouldn't get angry she is not in the right mood> *sigh* okk so why were you trying to open the door then???

Jennie: nothing it's just when I woke up I didn't find you and when I called you,you still didn't came so I thought what If I lock you in this wardrobe, will you be able to open it by yourself???

Lisa: <why would she do that, is she on her periods by any chance??> *went to the bed and sit beside Jennie* *put her hands on Jennie's back and massaged it slowly*

Lisa: baby*kissed on the cheeks* my cute little Mandu🥟 *kissed on the shoulder* *put her another hand on her cheeks and turned her* does my cute and sweet baby wants to eat something??? *way too Softly*

Jennie: *lays her head on Lisa's chest* imsowwyyyyu🥺

Lisa: it's okk my baby. I understand.

Jennie: *sits on Lisa's lap and laid her head on her shoulder in the crook of her neck* I didn't mean to shout on you. I just didn't find you when I woke up and--

Lisa: *pulled her and kissed her passionately. Their lips were in sync. Lisa started to suck the lower lip and slowly bited it then started to squeeze her boobs slowly and pinched her nipples so hardly tha Jennie moaned out.

Jennie: ahhh---hmphh----- ahhh

Lisa: *kissed her again and sucked her tongue with all she had then went down for more adventuring more exciting places*

Lisa sucked her hard in her neck. Jennie arched back to give her full exposure.

Jennie: Li-lili I -ahhhhh---lil-hmph- not today- I'm *Lisa bited her nipples* ahhh *biting my lips to avoid moaning* ahhhhh----do it slowly li-----ahhhhhhh why are you so hungry tod---ahmm today??

Jennie slowly pushed Lisa back.

Jennie: I want it more than you but not now.

Lisa: hmm*sadly* so can I suck some???

Jennie: lil---

Lisa: come on I've turned you on I know *smirked*

Jennie: yaahhhh shut the f**k up. Just keep it in mind that when I woke up you should be here!!!

Lisa: *slapped her ass* don't worry baby I'll not let you sleep *she kissed her clothed nipple which was arched outside*

And with that Lisa continued what she was doing

Author's POV

Okk I know not so good!!!!