Sorry baby👉🏻👈🏻

Author's POV:

Jennie and Lisa again faught but but but.... This time it's opposite from all the times, because this time Jennie is the one who's gonna feel guilty about it although it was Jennie's fault apparently that leads to a big fight.

Jennie was thinking that Lisa will apologize although she knew that it was her (Jennie's) mistake that's why they faught.

Well, today they also have to perform AIIYL (As If It's Your Last) on stage so they were in their changing rooms. Once,they finished the with all their makeups and all they went to the backstage area and then after being invited they surprised blinks with their fabulously supersonic entry.

The whole song Lisa ignored Jennie even blinks noticed it too. But being the maknae of Blackpink she always able to hype up the blinks.

Then there's the part where Jennie have to sit on Lisa's and Jisoo's lap. Jennie decided to make it up here for Lisa. She sat only on Lisa's lap and encircled her hand around her neck and turned her head towards herself but Lisa just rolled her eyes towards Jennie. This literally breaks her heart but she don't wanna show her emotions in front of everyone so she just controlled herself and wait until the performance came at the end.

The pinks and the blinks enjoyed the night together. After that the pinks went to their dorms and changed themselves and ordered their dinner.

After a while it came. Rosé took the delivery then Jisoo and Jennie set the table then they called Lisa because she was talking to her mom for a while before going to bed. She came in the hall and the only seat left is behind Jennie she hesitated at first then decided to sit because she was not guilty at all this time.

Jisoo and Rosé were talking gradually while Jennie was just sitting quietly and noticing her love's silence and pouted.

After eating they went  off for their rooms. Jisoo- Rosé and Lisa- Jennie. Jisoo and Rosé slept in their rooms while Jennie was still waiting for Lisa. A little did she know that she will not come still she was waiting for her. Then she left her room to find the latter and she found her in the balcony of the dorm, there she was drinking all by herself without minding the world.

Jennie: *went closer to Lisa* you should sleep now don't you???

Lisa: *turned her head then turned back* *sigh* and why would you care???*coldly*

Lisa knew that what she was doing is so much for Jennie and she also knows that one more hurtful word and Jennie will be broken fully but still she wants Jennie to feel that how much she's been hurted by her words than, when they were arguing.

Jennie: *at the verge of crying but still controlling her tears* Lisa I'm sorry. I-i didn't knew that it would lead us he-here.

Lisa: oh really!! *Act shocked* I thought you were doing it intentionally *raised her eyebrows and looked somewhere else*

Jennie: *pouted and her tears were now flowing but she wasn't making any sound as she was silently crying*

Lisa: *noticed her silence and turned around only to find her crying while lowering her head* *closed her eyes then went to her and pulled her head towards her chest and then rubbed her hands on her back* hushh.hushh. *pulled out then wiped her tears then hugged her again*

 *pulled out then wiped her tears then hugged her again*