Jealous Limario

The idol's m/v 'one of the girls' is out now.

Jisoo: *teasingly* hey Limario, have you watched your gf's new MV, she's being so sexy in it *moans* if it wasn't for you, I would've definitely courted Jennie

Lisa: *was going through her phone* unnie, I'm really not in a mood plz, stop *left*

Jisoo: is she really bothered by it, best of luck to you jenduekie, babyyyyyy where are you, let's go and eat....*whined loudly*

Rosé: *came after hearing 'eat' word* yahhh!!!!!! Baby, you don't have to whine so loud

Chaesoo went to their food date.

Jennie came and ran to Lisa's room. After reaching she opened the door and saw Lisa laying on the bed, trying to sleep. Jennie jumped on her and snuggled her face in her neck, while rubbing her nose.

Jennie: Lili, huggg meeee

Lisa: *put her arm on her back*

Jennie: Lili, do it properly na, don't you love Ur babyyy

Lisa: *put both of her arms around her*

Jennie: why's Lili not talking to nini??? Is Lili mad at nini??

Lisa: just take some rest *coldly*

Jennie: *teared up* aniyaa, Lili talk to me, Lili *poked her cheeks*

Lisa: *took her hands* don't do this Jennie, I'm not mood to talk

Jennie: am I not Ur baby anymore???

Lisa: *stood up* *scolded* Jennie why don't you understand, sometime I need some space, plz

Jennie:...*scared* s-so-sorr-sorry

Lisa: *left*

After only 2 minutes

A/N: Huh!! they can't be separated for a longer period of time

Lisa: <she hadn't done anything wrong, it was one of the part of the MV, why do I need to scold her, although she's just a baby>

Lisa went in her room and saw that Jennie was hugging her chick pillow, which smells like Lisa and was sobbing silently, curled up in a ball, inside Lisa's comforter because the weather was a little chilly, that scene broke Lisa's heart into pieces.

Lisa laid behind her and took the chick pillow than turned her around and hugged her while rubbing her back.

Lisa: my baby, I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean it to come out like this, It was just that--- *sighed*

Jennie: ju-just wh---what *sobbed*

Lisa: don't cry love, baby I was just je-jea--jealous *hesitated*

Jennie: Huh *looked up to her face*

Lisa: yahh!!!! Have you seen your MV, it- it wa--was s--so good bu--but you--you we--were on her la--lap grinding, how--how can I not be jealous *pouted sadly*

Jennie: *pecked her lips* Omo,, baby. You don't have to be jealous over anyone and she already has a girlfriend, and I've met her gf already, they're in a healthy relationship like you and me.

Lisa: really????

Jennie: yeah baby, I never knew Lalisa Manobal also gets jealous so easily, just think of I got married to someone someday *teased*

Lisa: ohh really!!!

Lisa roamed her fingers from Jennie's neck while going down to her chest then kissed her melons further going down to her stomach button and sucked it out while roamed her fingers around her hips and took out her undies then bring her face to her neck and bited her  on which she whimpered.

Jennie: ahh---lis--lisaahhh

Lisa: *coldly while sucking on the bited spot* you're mine, just remember that, and one day I'm gonna marry you and kiss you Infront of this whole world and no one can stop me from doing that all,and later that night I'm gonna fuck you so hard , that you'll definitely cry out of pleasure and will beg me to stop and the next day you'll be felling pain even when you sit anywhere, so you just have one choice and that will be Lalisa Manobal's lap. Don't worry I'll give you an erotic massage by putting oil inside and taking out your juices that'll be the sweetest and finest than the wines, you got it wifey???

Until than Lisa has started fingering her.

Jennie: lisa---ahhhh tak---takeee meeee----hhhaaaaahhhb

Lisa: *kissed her* my pleasure babygirl.

And yeah, they did it.

That's it,
Goodbye