Lili

Jennie's POV---

It's a calm whether today and I'm busy reading my book and this is so soothing. I think I really needed it from a long time, just like this little break, with myself alone. Sometimes we should spend some time alone so that we can find ourselves if we ever felt lose, suddenly I felt something crawling on my leg, more like someone, so I remove my book to find the culprit and yeah it's her.

 Sometimes we should spend some time alone so that we can find ourselves if we ever felt lose, suddenly I felt something crawling on my leg, more like someone, so I remove my book to find the culprit and yeah it's her

Hmmm???? Wasn't she asleep??? I came here after putting her to bed, she woke up that fast??

Lisa: nini, am I cute??? *Cutely*

Jennie: hmm*nods*

Lisa: nini say it loud....

Jennie: Lisa I'm really not in mood, I want to some me time plzz...*cupped her cheeks*

Lisa: *left*

Jennie: is she in a mood or what???

After a while---

Lisa: chae *pokes her arm*

Chae: hmm?? <What would it taste if I mix dalgomie's and Hank's food, will it taste good??? Why they got super excited after seeing their treats, should I try??? Maybe sometime>

Lisa: Jennie unnie is ignoring me!!!!

Chae: you've done something???

Lisa: aniyo *defendantly*

Chae: so what did you exactly do???

Lisa: she's not complimenting me, I've asked her that am I  looking cute, but she didn't replied, I mean she said she's not in mood... *Pouted*

Chae: <oh crap!!! Lisa's having a mood swing, I should console her otherwise she would definitely cry> it's okk, maybe she was busy with some of her work. *Patted her head*

Lisa: *adjusted my bangs* am I not important to her??

Chae: ohh Lili, it's not like that. Don't worry she'll talk to you. *hugged her*

Lisa: *sigh* hmm

After that---

Jisoo: Jennie did you do something to Lili???

Jennie:Huh! Why would I do something to her, she's my love and wait a minute why are you calling her Lili???

Jisoo: she thinks you ignored her, did you really ignored her.

Jennie: no

Jisoo: so why didn't you complimented her???

Jennie: is she having mood swings???

Jisoo: hmm *sigh*

Jennie: fuck, I'm screwed

Jisoo: yes you are...

Jennie's POV---

I ran to my room, sorry our room and... she's not here???

Ok one thing, I like it when she's in mood but at the same time she is so demanding and gets so grumpy easily. I mean I like it when she always stick with me where ever I go, always wants my attention, demands everything from me like I'm her mommy, which is true, when she always love to be in my arms and never let me go even for bathroom, that's was too personal but yet. And what I hate the most is I don't exactly get which thing will hurt her, I mean if I'm talking with jisoo unnie, or if I go out without telling her or kissing her, or if she wakes up and don't find me, if I accidentally ignored her or show any disinterest in her, she'll send me to the hell and even there, she'll come and burn me to the death. That's scary, so scary.