Professor Lisa

Lisa was done giving her lectures so she walk down the stage and start packing her things so did the students. Ater than Lisa went to the hallway where she accidentally bumped into someone and asked for the apology.

Simi:(bumped into someone)ouchh!!

Lisa: I'm sorry miss

Somi: (notice the person) *she is such a girlfriend material how I wish we end up together* ohh nevermind miss Lisa it doesn't hurt that much (tries to dust Lisa's shirt)

Lisa: (removes Somi's hands) *after the apology Somi was trying to flirt with me but than I saw a feline eyes eyeing me from the far and quickly removes her hands off me. I know I owe a big explanation now* I'm sorry again but I've to go now.

Somi: bye miss Lisa (seductive voice)*blows a flying kiss*

Lisa POV

Now I'm searching for a fuming kitten and she is nowhere to be found so I went to the restroom there I saw her crying. I was about to go there when a boy with a dog face went to her and start  asking questions to her about what's happened to her. After some time this dog faced boy hugged her,I mean are you serious bro SHE IS MINE take off your filthy hands over the girl. Now my anger took place and this guy is getting into my nerves. I'm trying my best not to break his face so I went there.

Kai: (noticed Lisa) ohh hello miss Lisa *still hugging Jennie*

Jennie: (heard kai and hugged him more tighter)

Lisa: *ohh come on jennie why are you making me jealous* hey you (points at kai) you can leave I will look after her

Kai: (got scared and pushed Jennie aside then walk out of the restroom) o-ohk

Jennie: (start washing her face)

Lisa: Jennie Jennie Jennie plz listen to me--

Jennie: what do you want to say huh giving your fuckin' explanation?? You know what I don't need that (shouts angrily and teared apart)

Lisa: *it really felt so bad seeing her crying* (hugged Jennie and wrapped her arms around Jennie's shoulder and head) look I know what you've seen is not wrong but the way you've seen is wrong I wasn't flirting with her she was just trying to dus...

Lisa: *it really felt so bad seeing her crying* (hugged Jennie and wrapped her arms around Jennie's shoulder and head) look I know what you've seen is not wrong but the way you've seen is wrong I wasn't flirting with her she was just trying to dust up my shirt. Plz believe me I can't cheat on you you've been always the one for me and will be. Plz nini...

Jennie was a convinced by Lisa's words but was still sobbing in Lisa's chest

Jennie was a convinced by Lisa's words but was still sobbing in Lisa's chest. She admit it that she got easily jealous when it comes to Lisa but it's just she don't wanna lose her.

Jennie: (sobbing) i~i du~du(sobs) dun ~ wann yo~you to have so~(hiccup) ~someone (cries again)

Lisa: omo my love I can't have anyone and why will I need anyone else when I've you. (held her cheeks) look at me *and then I saw her dreamy eyes full of tears was all red because of her crying and she was sobbing so hard I really didn't know that this will effect her this much I swear I am not gonna make her cry anymore. She is so adorable and precious to me* listen it doesn't matter who have eyes on me my eyes only shines when they see you,my heart will always beat madly if you're around me and these things can't be done by anyone else but only you. So don't ever think that I'll replace you even I don't know what will I do when I'll be away from you.

Jennie: (pulled her by neck and kissed her passionately) remember that iloveyou so plz don't break my heart *said between the kiss*

Lisa: NEVER

Jennie: (pulls back) can we cuddle I'm not feeeliinng welll pleasuee *baby voice*

Lisa: (pinched her cheeks)* why is she so adorable and cute* ohh god baby you're so cute. Okk let's go we can cuddle okk?? (Starts walking but noticed that Jennie is not with her so she went back to her) why baby??

Jennie: (raise her hands) cann Lilli caarry heeerrr ninii. Ninni iss soo tirreed annd niinii don'tt wannt too waallkk annd allsoo beecoozz liili had madee ninii cryy soo thiss wiill bee lilii's punishment andd lilii havve too take careee forr herr ninii *pouted*

Lisa: (was shocked and kissed again and again Jennie's pouty lips) okk so lili will always take care of her nini come here.

Jennie clung onto Lisa's neck and wrapped her legs around Lisa's waist. Lisa held Jennie's body and went to her car.

Lisa: so nini, go to your passenger seat I've to drive now

Jennie: nooo ninii iss nott gooing anywheree ninii wiil sitt onn lili's lap. Do lilii don'tt wantt ninii too sitt onn herr lapp?? *Sad face and on the verge of crying*

Lisa: (panicked) nononono why would lili deny nini's request.

Lisa opened the car door and went inside with Jennie sitting on her lap still hugging Lisa's neck.

Jennie: *sniffs*lili smellss zooo ggooodd

Lisa:(smiles) but nini is more good in smell and most sweet in taste (teased)

Jennie: yahhh *blushed hard* pervert

Lisa: (starts driving)

Author's pov

2nd part is on the way byy I'm getting late for my school good bye my lovies😘 I'll edit the photos and medias when I'll be back🥰