Attention

Lisa's POV---

"Liliiii----" Jennie whines again in my ear, while I was taking a look on my solo performance of our dancers for our Coachella concert.

And again I've to ignore her to focus on the practice.

"Nini, just wait a bit more plzz" I said in a pleading tone.

"Aniiii-----" Jennie turned her face from me and looked sidewards, pouting slightly means she got upset.

It's not like I'm ignoring her or I don't want to talk to her but right now I've some responsibilities including this kid's too.

I looked at her than sighed and continued my practice.

After almost 15-20 minutes we made our way for our home.

No one's POV---

Jennie was upset but she liked the way Lisa dances with the flow and ohh----- those sexy twirls and turns with the twerks and finally her hoarse voice because of her sore throat makes her fall for her even more.

Jennie was looking at Lisa intently when she noticed herself being greedy for Lisa's attention.

Lisa came and sat beside Jennie and gave her a toothy smile.

Jennie: *mumbled* Lili *cutely* gimme yourr attentionnn............

Lisa: *put her hand around Jennie's shoulders and pulled her closer* my all attention is only for you my baby.

Jennie: than also you're ignoring me....Huh?? *Mumbled*

Lisa: *giggles* baby you are so cute while complaining. *Cupped her cheeks and pulled her closer and kissed her hardly to let her know how much love she has for her but only a kiss can't show her love for her*

Jennie: *pulled out* I'm tired lilii.

Lisa: let me just wrap this all than we can go back *left*

??: she's sexy right??

??: Yeah, she is

Jennie heard it didn't said anything to them.

Lisa came, but she was talking with someone on phone, so she give her hand back for Jennie to hold it, but she move forward without even looking at her.

Lisa was stared at her in shock and bid goodbye to whosoever she was talking to.

Inside the car---

Lisa: *she's been silent since we left, is she okay ? What if I asked and she kill me? Ahhh--what the heck am I even thinking, she wouldn't do such things* ni---

Jennie: *Stared at her sidewise while raising her brows*

Lisa: sorry <why did she have to stare at me like that> *pouted*

Lisa scooted closer and put her arm on Jennie's waist pulling her closer.

Jennie: what do you think you're doing??

Lisa: I guess, a lady here is upset a bit, so I'm just trying to cheer her up *pecked her lips*

Jennie: I don't want you, leave me *pushed her a little*

Lisa: *puts her hand on her chest* ahhh-----my heart, ahh---

Jennie: *worriedly* Lisa, what happen??? What you're feeling, wait let's just go to hospital, we nee---

Lisa: *grabbed her neck* you surely need me *kissed her, while pushing her neck more and more with her other hand roaming around her waist to upper part of her body*

Jennie: <Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, fingers carding through her hair as we breathed each other in, soon I felt her hands getting naughty, so I just slapped her hands off, while she turned me around and pulled me to sit on her thighs, that looks like a throne waiting for me to sit and rule, jokes aside, she pulled the backside chain of my dress very swiftly that I didn't even noticed that, and she soon pulled me closer, while planting soft kisses on my back, that leads me to moan, And this little brat is having fun, so let me have fun too, I started grinding on her centre>

Lisa: <I was teasing her, when she started to grind on my centre, and to avoid severe circumstances, I grabbed her hips and try to steady her, and then turned her on my side, so her hips were on my lap, whereas her legs were on the rest of the seat, after pecking her *mine* lucious yet divine lips, I snuggle in her neck, and she encircled her arm around my head, giving me soft massages.

Lisa: we're good right?? *Snuggled in her neck and starts to suck*

Jennie: *combing her hair with her hand* yeah, we're, Lisa don't leave any hickey, I'm warning you *sternly*

Lisa: tskk....bossy *mumbled*

Jennie: *tilt her head a little, while grabbing her hair in a little harsh way* did you say something?? *Stared*

Lisa: *pulled her cutely and snuggled again in her neck* nooooo.....*whines* can I sleep.

Jennie: <she exactly knows how to melt me down> *started to scratch her scalp* hmm.....you can, just don't start to suck my neck in your sleep

Lisa: *giggled*

Jennie: Manoban, I'm serious okk??? We've our performance tomorrow, and I know, you suck my neck when we cuddle, so don't even think about it.

Lisa: ohh come on, earlier you were the one asking for my attention and now you're complaining *rants*

Jennie: omooo, you look cute when Ur complaining babyyy *kissed her cheeks softly*

Lisa: *pushed her* aniyaa, I'm not cutee *pouted*

Jennie: *laughed* you surely are, my little duckiee *pull her chin, then pecked her*

Author's POV---

Firstly, I've started writing it long ago, but forgot to finish it, so here it is. Tell me if you like it. Goodbye. Love y'all 💕