Jennie- The baby

Liliiiiiiiiii~~ Jennie whined and roll over to the bed

Jennie: when will you be back??? *Pouts and roll over again*

Jisoo: what's She doin'???

Chaeng: *while eating her pasta* I think she's................*thinking* playing *continues with her pasta*

Jisoo: Huh???

Jisoo went to Jennie's side.

Jisoo: what are you doing Jennie???

Jennie: unnieeee!!!!! When will Lilli be backkkkk???? *Starts throwing her legs and hands here and there*

Jisoo: damn jenduek!!!! Is this the only reason you're being weired???

Jennie: hmph *pouts*

Jisoo: Jennie, she is in her CELINE'S fashion week runway. And it's important for her to be there because she is the most popular global ambassador of CELINE. You know this right???

Jennie: You're not helping unnie!!!

Jisoo: kk then just call her and ask when will she come??

Jennie: unnieeee do you really think that she'll be having her phone right now with herself!!!!

Jisoo: ohh yeah right. Then Just call her manager!!!

Jennie: *took her phone from nightstand*

Jisoo: *weirdly looking at Jennie*. *sighed* okk thank you,you helped me *she patted her shoulder by herself*

Jennie: *smiled* you know iloveyou unnie right???

Jisoo: yeah yeah not more than Lisa *left her room*

Jennie: hello!! Can I talk to Lisa????

Manager: hello!! I'm sorry but she's in a photoshoot with Mr Kim and Mr Bogum

Jennie: <wtf!!!!*sighed* Relax Jennie, It's her job, it's her job> okk tell her to call me as soon as she finishes. *ends the call*

Lisa's POV---

I was in a photoshoot when my manager came and told me that Jennie wants to talk to me.

Aish this kid, she is really missing me a lot I think......

After the photoshoot I went to my vanity and changed myself then went to my car and left the place......

I was about to enter in the dorm when I received a call that was from my dance trainer.....

I was talking to her when Jennie came up running to me and hugged me and clinged to my neck. She was trying to hang on my neck that's why she was climbing on my legs and what to say!!!! She's so cute while doing this......I put my free hand around her waist to prevent her from falling....

And finally she clinged to me like a koala 🦥. I put my hands around her and marched to our room.

And talking about Jennie!!!!! Well she fell sleep. Yeah I know it's sounded kinda weired but yeah it is what it is but I'm okk with it because I know how much addicted she's from me.

And talking about my call, well my manager had just called me and asked me to go to the studio.

But the main issue is this kid who is clinging on me so I tried to lay her on the bed but she started gripping my clothes and neck.

Lisa: *softly tapping her back* babyyyy............ listen to me!!!!

Jennie: aaaaiiiii!!!!!!I wanna sleep....

Lisa: *rubbed her back and ruffled her hairs* my Mandu, I need to go to the studio, they said it's urgent.....

Jennie: *madly* no you're not going anywhere, and I'm going to sleep.....